Home Forums Explore Media Pen and Ink INKTOBER 2019: For participants and followers!

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 449 total)
  • Author

WetCanvas Ink artists who participate in the official Inktober ‘draw-a-thon’ may like to share their drawings here too, so that other artists can also view their works.

Even if you cannot commit to the whole of Inktober, if you follow any of their themes/prompts, you may post your drawings here.

The important thing is to enjoy and share your drawings:)

Inktober Rules and Prompts

Just in case a link breaks down – Inktober’s official prompts are –

1 Ring ……………. 11 Snow ………………..21 Treasure
    2 Mindless………… 12 Dragon …………….22 Ghost
    3 Bait ………………. 13 Ash ………………..23 Ancient
    4 Freeze ………. …… 14 Overgrown ………..24 Dizzy
    5 Build …………….. 15 Legend …………….25 Tasty
    6 Husky ……………. 16 Wild ……………….26 Dark
    7 Enchanted …………17 Ornament …………27 Coat
    8 Frail ………………. 18 Misfit ……………..28 Ride
    9 Swing …………… .19 Sling ……………….29 Injured
    10 Pattern ………… 20 Tread ……………….30 Catch
    ………………………………………………….31 Ripe

Have fun! Start posting, in this thread, on Tuesday 1st. October.:)

Cheers, Maureen

Forum projects: Plant Parade projects in the Florals/Botanicals forum , WDE in the All Media Art Events , Different Strokes in Acrylics forum .

Sounds good!

The Purple Dog Painting Blog
    Find me on Instagram
    Find me on Facebook

Michael

I’m only on the forum sporadically during the year but since I’m doing Inktober again I’ll post my work here. I do not intend to follow any prompts but rather will post drawings based around a common theme I’ve worked out. I look forward to seeing what others contribute!

Michael
        https://www.wetcanvas.com/forums/../Community/images/24-Sep-2010/99382-
        website ,instagram

That sounds interesting. I don’t intend to follow the prompts either unless I get stuck and need inspiration.

Find me on Instagram
        Find me on Facebook

joonatan15

I’ll be participating! Im going to be doing 3 part short stories based on the official prompts. It was really fun to come up with wacky stories, and I hope that you can follow along. http://www.instagram.com/mirkahokkanen

That’s great, I hope we see your work here too!

Find me on Instagram
            Find me on Facebook

Triduana

I’ll be joining in this year too. I have done nothing creative for a couple of months now so I’m hoping this will get me back into it. I’ll be using the list of prompts too. It’s a good list, a good number of them have got me thinking!

Kay D - Edinburgh, Scotland

So long, and thanks ...

llawrence

I’m going to do my best to participate this year. Good luck and good drawings everyone!

rosta

Thanks Maureen, it was good fun last year and really well patronised.

I’ll be following the prompts, though they are not all easy.

Good luck everyone. :clap:

Ron

C & C always welcome

cwilliamson

Do we post in this thread or start our own thread and use the same one for the whole month? Separate ones for each day that everyone posts to? WHAT do I do?!?!? I’m not ready!!!

Clark

Michael

Do we post in this thread or start our own thread and use the same one for the whole month? Separate ones for each day that everyone posts to? WHAT do I do?!?!? I’m not ready!!!

Clark

Everyone post on this thread! That’s what we did last year and it was great. Good luck!:thumbsup:

Michael
                                https://www.wetcanvas.com/forums/../Community/images/24-Sep-2010/99382-
                                website ,instagram

LENGERT

First year I’ve heard of this, so new for me. I hope to participate. Sounds like fun.

sanlynn

patrikeev

#inktober

C&C welcome

patrikeev

#inktober

C&C welcome

Clark, please use this thread – sorry if my initial post was nt clear – I’ve edited it!:)

Alexandr – thank you so much for starting the ball rolling! – very expressive lines!

Cheers, Maureen

Forum projects: Plant Parade projects in the Florals/Botanicals forum , WDE in the All Media Art Events , Different Strokes in Acrylics forum .

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 449 total)
                                          • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.