Home Forums Explore Subjects Portraiture “ Selena ~ a portrait of a soulfull gal “

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 25 total)
  • Author
    carolkay

This is an older portrait I did of my daughter in laws friend . I was trying to capture her soulfull eyes ! It is oil on linen 12 x 16 !

Selena

[FONT="Comic Sans MS"]Carol Sometime's failure is the opposite to success~ but sometimes failure can be the pathway to success
        Michaelmcg

Wonderful, Carol.

Michael

Full of emotion for sure- a very skilled portrait, Carol!

bethany
            moderator in figures & portraits blogs: artbybethany life-presence
            website www.bethanyart.com
            My inspiration is art... because without art, we would just be stuck with reality. ~Daniel R. Lynch

carolkay

Wonderful, Carol.

Michael

Thank you Michael , apreciate you,, yr doing some great work lately !

[FONT="Comic Sans MS"]Carol Sometime's failure is the opposite to success~ but sometimes failure can be the pathway to success
                carolkay

Full of emotion for sure- a very skilled portrait, Carol!

Thank you Bethany.. I so apreciate yr input as yr such a great artist !

Constance

Oh i love this!

Instagram: unsuspectingstrangers

IndianaKate

Yes; her eyes are full of emotion. Great portrait, Carol.

Kate

ArtistMelinda

always a treat Carol!

carolkay

Oh i love this!

Thank you Constance … I’m
                                    Greatfull you like it.

carolkay

Yes; her eyes are full of emotion. Great portrait, Carol.

Kate

Thanks Kate… her soulfull eyes were the reason for the portrait ! I always was drawn to them !!!

carolkay

always a treat Carol!

Thank you Melinda .. so greatfull for yr support !

Great job Carol, lovely portrait, and her eyes definitely look soulfull.

kentiessen

This is a beauty Carol- her expression is so engaging and heartfelt- gorgeous eyes!

Ken Tiessen

www.KenTiessenArt.com
                                                Comments or Critiques welcomed...always!

carolkay

Great job Carol, lovely portrait, and her eyes [I]definitely[/I] look soulfull.

Thank you David so much .. greatly apreciate yr support !

carolkay

This is a beauty Carol- her expression is so engaging and heartfelt- gorgeous eyes!

I’m greatfull you like it KEn .. thanks so much ! Every time I was around her those eyes captured me ! So I made an appt to go to her home and photograph her ! I prefer working from life ,, but that can’t always happen ..

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 25 total)
                                                      • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.