Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 536 total)
  • Author
    Windy

I am on page 11 of this thread, I know there are more posts but if I click on 12 it just brings me back to the same page … that is page 11. Everything on page 12 is invisible unless you click reply.

Wendy
        Canon 40D, PS and Corel Painter
        A person who never made a mistake never tried anything new.: - Albert Einstein

Windy

Even posting my previous message does not bring me to the page!

Wendy
            Canon 40D, PS and Corel Painter
            A person who never made a mistake never tried anything new.: - Albert Einstein

Test post

If you click “Go Advanced” below the Qick Reply box and post you get access to the last page.

Doug

We must leave our mark on this world

CM Neidhofer

I received two Private Messages yesterday, 2-13-12. I read them, but the message notification box still pops up, on every page I go to within the forums. I went back this morning and deleted the two messages. I’m still getting the pop up notification that I have two messages. It just won’t go away! Thanks.

Constructive critiques always appreciated.

Christine Neidhofer

I’m sorry Christine many members (including me) are experiencing strange error messages etc today. Also email notifications are not coming through as normal.

All the problems have been reported to F+W.

Doug

Faafil

I’m not getting any errors, just not getting any notification messages for updates to subscribed threads and forums…:confused:

http://s3.amazonaws.com/wetcanvas-hdc/Community/images/08-Dec-2004/3876-Sig4pic.jpg http://s3.amazonaws.com/wetcanvas-hdc/Community/images/24-Nov-2004/33172-cheshire1-smaller.gif
                    Mary Lou -
                    My Reference Photos
                    "I like nonsense. It wakes up the brain cells. Fantasy is a necessary ingredient in living; it's a way of looking at life through the wrong end of a telescope, and that enables you to laugh at life's realities." --Dr. Seuss

CM Neidhofer

I’m sorry Christine many members (including me) are experiencing strange error messages etc today. Also email notifications are not coming through as normal.

All the problems have been reported to F+W.

Doug

Thanks for reporting. I’m still getting the PM pop up, even after I’ve read the message. Also tonight, my green “online” button isn’t lit either. Thanks for your help.

Constructive critiques always appreciated.

Christine Neidhofer

PattyC

I, like TX Rose, noticed today my number of posts is not increasing. I don’t post a lot, but have recently been more active and just noticed it today when tracking a response to one of my posts by using my profile area.

Patty

Post number and viewed numbers are giving problems today. It has been reported.

Doug

ddbeader

Hi Just noticed the last few days that the thread I am subscribed to. When I get a notification of a posting, It looks like the subscription. Until I click on it and it brings me to a totally different thread. Not sure why this is happening, have never seen this before. I did unsubscrib and resubscribe and its still doing it.. Thanks… Diane

My Blog
                                My Website

Just Me. Diane :
                                D

Thanks Diane, it has happened to me too just on one thread. A symptom of the database errors which are causing many strange effects such as disappearing threads and posts, wrong post counts etc,

Maybe if you unsubscribe to the thread then re-subscribe it will re set.

Doug

ddbeader

hi doug.. Thanks for such a quick response. Glad to know its not just me.;) ;
                                    I did unsubscribe.. and resubscribed.. still not behaving.. I ‘ll try it again in a few days. thanks again.. diane:thumbsup:

Ps just wanted to add.. this thread worked fine. Email link brought me right to the correct thread.:D

My Blog
                                    My Website

Just Me. Diane :
                                    D

Anonymous

Wondering why it’s impossible to log out when using the Safari browser? (Safari 5.0.2 for Windows)

I get redirected to a page that makes it seem like I’ve been logged out and all cookies have been cleared. But if I then go the the WC! home page, I’m still logged in.

Also, are we going to have a Report All Bugs 2012 thread, or should we continue to put 2012 issues in this 2011 thread?

Talley

I was wondering about the reference image library. It seems to be inaccessible. When I click on the link I get a message saying there is a problem with the Wetcanvas database.

EDIT: Just saw this had been addressed in RIL technical forum and is an ongoing apparently unsolvable problem.

[FONT="Arial"]Kate
                                            C & C Welcome and Appreciated

I have split all the 2012 posts away into this new 2012 thread.

There are numerous problems with the site at the moment.

1. There are a number of lost threads and posts from last week’s crash.

2. The avatar and RIL uploaders are intermittently giving problems.

3. The private messages unread count is wrong

4. There is a New Private Message popup occurring on every page. The only way to prevent this is to go to MYWC top left and edit Options to uncheck the pm popup feature.

5. Post and viewed numbers are incorrect.

6. Email notifications seem to come and go.

I am sure there are others, but the above are keeping me busy at the moment :rolleyes: All problems have been reported to F+W.

Incidentally I usually report site problems on the wetcanvas facebook page.

Doug

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 536 total)
                                          • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.