Home Forums Explore Media Oil Painting Oil Painting – Hall of Fame Welcome to What’s on Your Easel … December 2019

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Author
    !becca

Welcome to WOYE December 2019…Post your works in progress here so long as they are in oils…everyone is welcome!!! :wave:

For a more complete critique post in the main forum!

Becca “Go confidently in the direction of your dreams. Live the life you've imagined.” ........ “Not till we are completely lost or turned around... do we begin to find ourselves.” ........ “All good things are wild and free.” ........ “This world is but a canvas for our imagination.” ...... "Our truest life is when we are in dreams awake.” Henry David Thoreau
        Becca's Fine Art

Mortron

My first oil paintings.

Olga De

Hi everyone!
                I’m an oil newbie.
                Here’s what I did this December.
                I’m usually into watercolor, but December’s are saved for oil, spontaneously.

KEVIN$

Wow, it’s been a while since I started this one but I got some hair on her today. Gonna start cleaning up and add details tonight/tomorrow.

ks

Kevin Slaby
                    2002 Mustang - 902hp but BROKE at 953hp
                    http://baselinesuspensions.com/Projects/balrog.htm

Michaelshane

Someday everything is going to be different,when I paint my masterpiece.
                        Bob Dylan.

Michaelshane

Someday everything is going to be different,when I paint my masterpiece.
                            Bob Dylan.

OziAfricana

I’ve been busy these past months on a painting/drawing a day challenge (portraiture) but I have these on my easel this month.

Works in progress

24 x 24 inches

24 x 24 inches

Art is the only way to run away without leaving home
                                My Blog

Instagram
                                TomMather

I’m almost done with this painting but still need to add more mid tones in the sky. Painted from a photo I took at Lake Mattamuskeet, NC’s largest natural lake. The sky reminded me of a Georgia O’Keefee painting.

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
                                  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.