Home Forums Explore Media Colored Pencil Beach cottage (A "JOHNNY")

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author
    jhunsberger

Your day starts out with great anticipation, as your gathering all the stuff you are going to be dragging with you. As you pack the car it dawns on you that almost all of the stuff you are packing will more than likely stay in the back of the car when you arrive at your destination later that evening. You head out on your latest adventure with gusto, knowing that the time you are planning on spending at the beach cottage will more than help you decompress from all most all of life’s problems, as you are getting closer to your destination you make one last stop to make sure the cooler is full of beverage and bait (enough of both to last for quite a while). You drive the short distance to the hidden driveway of your getaway, smiling as you park. You get out grab the keys, the cooler and your fishing pole and head for the water. Yep life is great. This is on Canson 9×12 98lb multimedia paper done with Prismacolors and crazy art pencils.

whatisajohnny.com

Olaf

Idyllic . . :)

[FONT="Comic Sans MS"]"God is dead." —Nietzsche

"Nietzsche is dead." —God

Pingpongfan

Looks quiet and peaceful. Only the sound of the sea.
                Vena

monarch

It makes me want to be there. Is this really your beach cottage? I think I’d want to live there year-round. :)

C&C welcome and appreciated

jhunsberger

Thanks John, Idyllic fits this one.

whatisajohnny.com

jhunsberger

thank you Vena, there is a certain peacefulness that comes from the sound of the water.

whatisajohnny.com

jhunsberger

no Monarch, I don’t own this one. its a place we went earlier in life that still brings back some very good memories of when we thought life was rough.

whatisajohnny.com

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
                              • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.