Home Forums Explore Media Photography The Darkroom "On The Hunt"

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • Author
    Irishwhistler

ON THE HUNT
        [ATTACH]854979[/ATTACH]

My Labrador Retriever gun dog TRAD is captured in this image displaying the high level bird drive and stylish form afield as he is working cover for pheasants for a true of gunners. The title given this piece seemed most fitting given his passion for hunting birds.

C & C always welcomed.:thumbsup:

Cheers,
        Mike 🍀

Dreamin

What a wonderful image! Those grasses are almost glowing and Trad looks like he’s spotted a bird!! Nice!!

Natalie

Irishwhistler

What a wonderful image! Those grasses are almost glowing and Trad looks like he’s spotted a bird!! Nice!!

Thanks Natalie.👍

Mike🍀

This is very nice. I like the simplicity in color and subject. Excellent work.

Photography is the art of observation. It has little to to with the things you see and everything to do with the way you see them. Elliott Erwitt
                Olympus OM-D E-M1 Mark II, Zuiko 14-150 mm zoom, Zuiko 2.8 60mm macro, Sigma 2.8 Fish Eye. Nikon D5100

Irishwhistler

This is very nice. I like the simplicity in color and subject. Excellent work.

Thanks much Lorell. This is amongst me favorite TRAD photo’s.

Mike🍀

Anonymous

I agree with Natalie’s and Lorell’s comments – this is a superb photo.

What strikes me is Trad’s intense, yet relaxed concentration.

It appears to me that there was some extensive processing involved in producing this image. But it doesn’t look contrived; I sense restrained tweaking that results in a strong and, for the most part, natural looking image. Well done.

Irishwhistler

I agree with Natalie’s and Lorell’s comments – this is a superb photo.

What strikes me is Trad’s intense, yet relaxed concentration.

It appears to me that there was some extensive processing involved in producing this image. But it doesn’t look contrived; I sense [B]restrained[/B] tweaking that results in a strong and, for the most part, natural looking image. Well done.

Many thanks to ye Dave, I appreciate the feedback Mate.👍

Mike 🍀

It appears to me that there was some extensive processing involved in producing this image. But it doesn’t look contrived; I sense restrained tweaking that results in a strong and, for the most part, natural looking image. Well done.

Well said, Dave.

Photography is the art of observation. It has little to to with the things you see and everything to do with the way you see them. Elliott Erwitt
                            Olympus OM-D E-M1 Mark II, Zuiko 14-150 mm zoom, Zuiko 2.8 60mm macro, Sigma 2.8 Fish Eye. Nikon D5100

Irishwhistler

Well said, Dave.

Dave and Lorell, deeply appreciated.:thumbsup:

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
                              • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.