Home Forums The Town Center All Media Art Events WDE311220Landscape

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 16 total)
  • Author
    Rundun

Thanks Tyree for Hosting.Tried this Landscape something I do not do often,I am not so sure that my Challenge was met,but I tried. 6×7 WC Thanks Imelda

Definitely you met the challenge, Imelda, love the soft mixed greens in this scene.

Kay

Moderator: Watermedia, Mixed Media, Abstract/Contemporary

Nice, harmonious painting!

Cheers, Maureen

Forum projects: Plant Parade projects in the Florals/Botanicals forum , WDE in the All Media Art Events , Different Strokes in Acrylics forum .

Scattykat

…lovely job on this ref, calm softness to it, well done…

Scatty ....
            ..................all things come to those who dreamzzzzzzz...[/COLOR]

Rundun

Thanks Kay Maureen & Scatty for your input Imelda

tyree

Imelda this is so lovely…such wonderful greens !

Thank you so much for joining in..and Happy New Year !

tyree :wave::clap:

'art is the most intense mode of individualism that the world has known'.....oscar wilde

eyepaint

Wheee! Looks good :)

-- EP Moderator for:
                        All Media Art Events, Artwork From Life, Art Journals

ronsu18

there’s a story there, the light and shadow are well behaved, the comp carries its weight and the foreground/bg separation pulls me in. good job!!

C&C welcome

ConnieT

Oh, yes, definitely a Matisse influence here. It’s an especially fine composition, very well done. Bravo!

ConnieT[FONT="Comic Sans MS"]

In a world where you can be anything... be kind. :heart:

SAndypp

I agree. You did a lovely job here. I love seeing the frame around it. It’s a very calming and inviting scene. You should do more landscapes, you are very good. The trees direction are guiding us gently to enter.
                                    Happy New Year. Can’t wait to see more from you.
                                    Sandy.

123harry

You have made a successful picture out of a difficult subject.

C&C always welcome.
                                        Instagram harry.hamill

Hey Imelda:wave: my favourite part is the river:thumbsup: sense the flow,like the f/g also:clap:

http://s3.amazonaws.com/wetcanvas-hdc/Community/images/15-Aug-2012/6932-painting-sig.jpg

http://guilliartgallery.blogspot.com/2009/12/still-life.html

Do more landscapes- this turned out very well!

Wendy C&C always welcome
                                        Everybody likes feedback! Please remember to comment on others' threads, even if it's just a "nice work" post.

Rundun

Thanks all for commenting Imelda

Scotkatidid

Happy New Year Imelda – beautifully captured landscape!

Thanks for looking, Kate
                                                My Bloghttp://www.katescott40.blogspot.ca/
                                                Two roads diverged in a wood and I, took the one less traveled by... Robert Frost

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 16 total)
                                              • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.