WetCanvas
Home Member Services Content Areas Tools Info Center WC Partners Shop Help
Channels:
Search for:
in:

Welcome to the WetCanvas forums. You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions, articles and access our other FREE features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please visit our help center.

Go Back   WetCanvas > Explore Media > Scratchboard Art
User Name
Password
Register Mark Forums Read

Salute to our Partners
WC! Sponsors

Our Sponsors

#16   Report Bad Post  
Old 05-03-2012, 11:08 PM
Lord of the Arts
Forest Lake, Mn

Hails from United States
Re: Seduction - WIP

Sue- I am going to watch this with great interest- as to failure- I've already "plowed that field" for you with the hippo! I FEEL your pain. I don't do airbrush so I may never finish the hippo, nor ever do another piece like that! I would have loved to try some still life with large smooth surfaces, but no way if the only way to do it is with an airbrush. I was hoping someone could help me with the hippo but no one had any suggestions so- I'm hoping YOU can figure it out!
I'll be back to check it out. It looks great so far. GOOD LUCK with that skin.
  #17   Report Bad Post  
Old 05-04-2012, 12:02 AM
A Local Legend
Southwestern Corner of Utah

Hails from United States
Re: Seduction - WIP

When you first posted the hippo, I was really really new to scratchboard and I really had no suggestions. Why don't you repost it under a new thread with what you did next to the original pic? I'm sure someone (maybe I have enough learning now) will be able to point out how it could change or even if we think it needs anything. You might be too hard on yourself.