Home Forums The Town Center Welcome Forum! Hello from Illinois

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author
    GypsieJenn

Just wanted to say hello :wave:

I am trying to return to art after many years of work and travel for work, and more work, lol.
        I forgot how relaxing art can be and have just started trying watercolor….I have fallen in love and while browsing for techniques on the internet I came across Wet Canvas. Looking forward to being a part of this wonderful community!

Greggo

Welcome to the WC Welcome Forum!

This is the place to introduce yourself and for us to pass on to you some tips.

There are lots of fine folks here, you can meet many of them as you browse about while exploring the full list of the forums. We are looking forward to seeing your art, and getting to know you!

There are all levels of artists, from many lands, working in virtually all mediums. Newcomers to Art are especially welcome.

Sharing, learning and teaching others is the best way to fan the creative flames.
            The friendly members here will try to help you with any questions you have.

Be sure to review the guidelines for commercial uses,
            Read about the use of images in the Reference Library.
            Links to additional information contained in my signature line below.

(The Abstract & Contemporary Forum is where I am usually found.)

Greggo

https://s3.amazonaws.com/wetcanvas-hdc/Community/images/17-Jul-2013/110200-Tatrabanner.jpg [FONT=Times New Roman] Click here for>> WC FAQS >

Jon

Hello and welcome.
                I’m glad you found us.
                Art can be very soothing to the soul.
                Let us know if you need any assistance.
                FYI:
                * You can access any Forum by using the “Forum Jump” located at the bottom right of the screen or the Channels drop down menu at the upper left
                * Moderators and Guides have links in their Signature lines to address FAQ’s
                * There are “Stickys’’ (permanent threads that “stick” at the top of all thread listings) that are full of helpful information.
                * You must have two written posts prior to being able to upload an image

You are very welcome.

Check out the links in my signature for a wealth of information on watercolours.

Doug

We must leave our mark on this world

Hi, it’s nice to meet you.

I’m from Illinois as well, the western part. :)

Enjoy the forums and welcome!

The Purple Dog Painting Blog
                Find me on Instagram
                Find me on Facebook

rafaartstudio

Just wanted to say hello :wave:

I am trying to return to art after many years of work and travel for work, and more work, lol.
                    I forgot how relaxing art can be and have just started trying watercolor….I have fallen in love and while browsing for techniques on the internet I came across Wet Canvas. Looking forward to being a part of this wonderful community!

Hello there, GypsieJenn :wave:!

Illinois is still a bit warm. I am looking forward for all the lively colors from the trees! I understand, and I concur with you how relaxing is art. Please, be our guest. You are at your home.

Best wishes,
                    Rafa

talisman

Welcome!
                        WC! is a great place to learn new things and make friends!
                        Look around and find a subject or medium you like, there is truly something for everyone here.
                        Have fun exploring lots of things to do, Learning Areas and Monthly Challenges in several forums.
                        Look at some of the forums and you’ll soon find a fit that’s right for you, or maybe several forums.

Dianna WC! Guide: Fantasy/Sci-Fi Art
                        C and C always welcome.
                        My DeviantArt Gallery

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
                      • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.