Home Forums Explore Media Pastels Soft Pastel Talk In Memory of Blayne

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    Still-trying

A friend to many, Blayne, (Bonnie) passed on November 18, 2019. She was known well in the Spotlight for many years as well as thoughtful critique in the gallery. She had a knack for making people laugh. A generous person, who made lovely art, she will be missed.

Jay.

Happy to say "hello". C and C always welcome.

JAY:wave:

Nick7

Thank you Jay for starting the thread.
            I miss her already. She was such a nice person. I can only hope she can see us and enjoy the beautiful paintings you all keep posting.

"Persistence, and practice will get you where you want to be, even though you will go through some 'dark' stages"

Don Ketchek

Thank you Jay for letting us know. I always enjoyed her contributions to the Spotlight and the forum in general. She was one of those folks that helped make this such a friendly, giving place. She will be missed.

Don

water girl

Thank you, Jay. It all makes us appreciate the part she took in this community. Condolences to her family.

[FONT="Comic Sans MS"]Karen, IAPS/MC, PSA WC Moderator-Pastels

web site , Getting started in soft pastels., What you need to know, Critique Guide Lines

*Deirdre*

Thank you Jay…so sorry to hear this. My condolences to the family. Blayne will be missed.

[FONT="Tahoma"]Regards, Deirdre (Always pleased to get C&Cs!) Don't forget - comment on other threads in the forum as well as posting your own work - also, we encourage you to post WIPs, they help others to learn as well as you.
                        [/COLOR] [

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
                      • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.