Home Forums Explore Media Colored Pencil Jasper in pencil

Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)
  • Author
    drivingmad

Hiya.. been a long time since I have posted anything!
        Here is a lovely wee doggie that sadly passed away recently. He is done with derwent coloursoft pencils on an medium grain surface 70lbs/150gsm 11×8 is size.

I will post the wip if interested lol.

Exploring the art of life!:)

Earth Whisper

This is very nice. I have a diminishing set of Color soft and they are sorta growing on me however after the harder Derwent Studio Pencils the poor Colorsoft get broken very easily. So How many layers of Color is this?

I would like too see a WIP if you have the time.

drivingmad

thanks Earth Whisper. I will certainly post the wip next. As to the layers… um well I am not that disciplined I’m afraid lol. I play and add colours and layers as I go.

drivingmad

Pingpongfan

Really lovely. His fur looks so soft.
                        Vena

ocmd123

He is gorgeous. :heart: Beautifully done!

ELAINE~ Moderator-Colored Pencil Forum ~ [FONT=Times New Roman]New to the forum? Visit the Welcome Thread ~ [FONT=Times New Roman]New to CP? Check out the CP Libray Index for information about about pencils, paper, sharpeners.[FONT=Times New Roman]
                            Instagram

Save

Very nice ndeed. A lovely expression. I enjoyed seeing how he developed.

Penny
                            I live in Wiltshire, England
                            “If there are no dogs in Heaven, then when I die I want to go where they went.” -Will Rogers

kerri_oz

Lovely work.

I'm here to grow and learn as an artist, so C&C always welcome :D

drivingmad

thankyou for the kind words pingpongfan, ocmd123, Schuee and kerri oz. He was one of my favourites to do.

Skappy

Well done

KareBear94

This is very nice! Thanks for sharing the WIP photos also… he’s a handsome dog :)

pouncer

This is very nice. I have a diminishing set of Color soft and they are sorta growing on me however after the harder Derwent Studio Pencils the poor Colorsoft get broken very easily. So How many layers of Color is this?

I would like too see a WIP if you have the time.

You say coloursoft pencils are broken easily. I’m curious as to how much pressure you use. I feel they are quite “durable”.

Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)
                                              • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.