Home Forums Explore Subjects Abstract and Contemporary Art Abstract landscape 005

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 22 total)
  • Author
    Katie Black

Hi folks, continuing on with my landscape series. Another water scene. 12 x 15″ acrylic. (Best looked at from a distance)

Katie Black Fine Art

"Life is far too important to be taken seriously." - Oscar Wilde

Boafamily

Katie I see a procession of people within the landscape.

Artchrispy

Beautiful pond scene Katie! You hit all the notes. We can even hear the crickets.

Christophervasil.com

ronsu18

these are such a joy to experience, thank you for sharing!

(zooming in i found a sunburnt baby turtle in 1920s swimming suit smoking a pipe)

C&C welcome

IsobelW

Beautiful!

Bilateral

Really super piece, Katie. I do like it up close and personal, but when moving back from the screen about 4 meters, the composition really comes through.

[FONT="Palatino Linotype"]“Do not fear mistakes - there are none.” Miles David

cmallav

Katie, simply beautiful!

Katie Black

Bo…….. People? Ok, I’m looking.. :)
                                    Artch….. Glad you like
                                    ronsu… Turtle? I’m looking for that too :)
                                    bilateral.. Thanks very much
                                    Chaya….. Gracias

Katie Black Fine Art

"Life is far too important to be taken seriously." - Oscar Wilde

Eraethil

Just simply lovely!

[FONT=Century Gothic] [FONT=Century Gothic]Comments and critique actively sought and much appreciated! [/SIZE][/B]
                                        Rick. . . [/COLOR][/COLOR][FONT=Century Gothic]. [/COLOR][FONT=Century Gothic]. . [/COLOR][FONT=Century Gothic]. . . [/COLOR][FONT=Century Gothic]. . . [/COLOR][FONT=Century Gothic]. . [/COLOR][FONT=Century Gothic]. .[/COLOR][FONT=Century Gothic] . [/COLOR][FONT=Century Gothic]. . . [/COLOR][FONT=Century Gothic]. . . [/COLOR]pigment storm fine art[FONT=Century Gothic] . . . watch the paint flow![/SIZE]

Eraethil

And I can’t find the turtle… :(

[FONT=Century Gothic] [FONT=Century Gothic]Comments and critique actively sought and much appreciated! [/SIZE][/B]
                                            Rick. . . [/COLOR][/COLOR][FONT=Century Gothic]. [/COLOR][FONT=Century Gothic]. . [/COLOR][FONT=Century Gothic]. . . [/COLOR][FONT=Century Gothic]. . . [/COLOR][FONT=Century Gothic]. . [/COLOR][FONT=Century Gothic]. .[/COLOR][FONT=Century Gothic] . [/COLOR][FONT=Century Gothic]. . . [/COLOR][FONT=Century Gothic]. . . [/COLOR]pigment storm fine art[FONT=Century Gothic] . . . watch the paint flow![/SIZE]

jimwhalen

This is lovely, Katie. I don’t see the turtle either, but I can imagine the sound of the frogs.

The essential thing, for me, is to offer a visual expression of those things in our experience that words cannot express www.jim-whalen.artistwebsites.com

Finally got this painting up on a big monitor. Yes, it resolves very nicely. Wonderful work.

A painting is never really done as long as I can get my hands on it.

Love this, probably your best!

Kay

Moderator: Watermedia, Mixed Media, Abstract/Contemporary

mudar

looking for a space to rest my eyes !!
                                                    i can see horizon but riotous sky

Mudar Salimeh
                                                    my blog

my facebook

Greggo

As I sit in the library, curled up in the Morrison chair,
                                                        Re-reading one of my favorite novels,
                                                        I glance up and again study this landscape.

Looking sideways out the window,
                                                        I marvel at the valley, river, and woods covered in snow.
                                                        Looking back at the painting, I recall the Spring flowers
                                                        soon to return to this white land

No matter what the season,
                                                        certain paintings will always recall Spring.
                                                        That is the value of Fine Art
                                                        Time can stand still.

This is truly fine Art.

Thanks for sharing it with us.

https://s3.amazonaws.com/wetcanvas-hdc/Community/images/17-Jul-2013/110200-Tatrabanner.jpg [FONT=Times New Roman] Click here for>> WC FAQS >

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 22 total)
                                                      • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.