Home Forums Explore Subjects Abstract and Contemporary Art Comet 12" x 9" wc

Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)
  • Author
    Patrick45

john

Oh wow, this is wonderful. Really well done.

Greggo

Like a medieval fairy tale …
                a tale told of a comet long long ago

beautiful painting

https://s3.amazonaws.com/wetcanvas-hdc/Community/images/17-Jul-2013/110200-Tatrabanner.jpg [FONT=Times New Roman] Click here for>> WC FAQS >

graphicali

Love that sky! Good work.

"I am not yet born; provide me, with water to dandle me, grass to grow for me, trees to talk to me, sky to sing to me, birds and a white light in the back of my mind to guide me." From Prayer Before Birth by Louis Macneice.
                    Bilateral

Colors are stunning and the sky is beautifully done. The comet confused me a little, the tentacles more aquatic, reminding me of anemones or jellyfish medusas. That sent me on a wonderful fantasy trip to another version of sea and sky.
                        I like such trips….a lot.

[FONT="Palatino Linotype"]“Do not fear mistakes - there are none.” Miles David

jimwhalen

When I saw your title, I thought of the old household cleanser. When I saw the painting, my breath caught a bit in my throat. This is so lovely and charming, so evocative of fairytales and childhood imaginings. Great job.

The essential thing, for me, is to offer a visual expression of those things in our experience that words cannot express www.jim-whalen.artistwebsites.com
                            Boafamily

This would be a beautiful cover for a children’s book very nicely done my friend.

A very compelling composition that has a lot to say. Wonderful!

Kay

Moderator: Watermedia, Mixed Media, Abstract/Contemporary

cmallav

WOW!! This is so very good! I too can see this as a cover of a book! I hope this work of art travels places!

Hairy wolf

Meticulously done! A (somewhat calmer) Van Gogh in watercolors!

Patrick45

Thanks everyone, for the kind comments.

trufflecat

Your work always makes me smile. This one is no exception. Wonderful!

Art is never finished, only abandoned.-- Leonardo da Vinci :thumbsup:

http://www.susanbaileyart.com
                                              Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)
                                              • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.