Home Forums Explore Media Oil Painting Oil Painting – Hall of Fame Welcome to What’s On Your Easel……May 2019

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 25 total)
  • Author
    !becca

Welcome to WOYE May 2019…Post your works in progress here so long as they are in oils…everyone is welcome!!!
        :wave:

For a more complete critique post in the main forum!

Becca “Go confidently in the direction of your dreams. Live the life you've imagined.” ........ “Not till we are completely lost or turned around... do we begin to find ourselves.” ........ “All good things are wild and free.” ........ “This world is but a canvas for our imagination.” ...... "Our truest life is when we are in dreams awake.” Henry David Thoreau
        Becca's Fine Art

MarkMark

Well a cropped verion of what is still on my easel

Sandra. oil on canvas

Donny Seib

I think I may be finished with this one. But…I always say that! Gotta sit back and actually look at it for awhile. Whadya think? Some swallows diving along the water? Some butterflies maybe? :rolleyes:

Michaelshane

Someday everything is going to be different,when I paint my masterpiece.
                    Bob Dylan.

Tony11214

Donny Seib: At first glance this work looks beautiful, but after a second or two I wondered what the subject of the painting was? What is the focus?

Tony11214

Michaelshane: I like it.

MarkMark
                                Sam :)

I just finished the first color layer on this self portrait with my daughter.

[ATTACH]865629[/ATTACH]

[ATTACH]865630[/ATTACH]

anth_knight

Loving everything here, such diverse styles!

Got a cracking afternoon’s progress on this one, thanks to Nirvana and Monster :) Got the Rover 220 pretty much finished and the road and shadows in.

Anth

Like my Wheels on Canvas Facebook page: https://www.facebook.com/wheelsoncanvas/

Uncle murph

A flower out of a book, might be close to done but not really sure…

OziAfricana

Painting sketch made on an old painting that didn’t work out.

I think I’ve gessoed over a previous oil painting. Oops! 🙈

Art is the only way to run away without leaving home
                                                My Blog

Instagram
                                                Michaelshane

Someday everything is going to be different,when I paint my masterpiece.
                                                    Bob Dylan.

KEVIN$

Back from vacation and couldn’t stop thinking about this piece. Hoping to finish it by the end of the month. Working on the dress and hat this evening.

ks

Kevin Slaby
                                                        2002 Mustang - 902hp but BROKE at 953hp
                                                        http://baselinesuspensions.com/Projects/balrog.htm

SM59

[IMG]http://s3.amazonaws.com/wetcanvas-hdc/Community/images/03-May-2019/1975415-Elysium.jpg[/IMG]

I think I may be finished with this one. But…I always say that! Gotta sit back and actually look at it for awhile. Whadya think? Some swallows diving along the water? Some butterflies maybe? :rolleyes:

This is absolutely beautiful! I love the idea of some butterflies, but it looks great the way it is too.

KEVIN$

Glazed some areas to add some contrast and color then finished the water basin.:clap:

I’m gonna wait for it to dry real good before adding the foreground foliage since I’m expecting to mess it up and will need to wipe it clean without hurting what is already done.

ks

Kevin Slaby
                                                                2002 Mustang - 902hp but BROKE at 953hp
                                                                http://baselinesuspensions.com/Projects/balrog.htm

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 25 total)
                                                              • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.