Home Forums Explore Media Drawing and Sketching Mouse: line & form

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • Author
    gony

Hi,

I have attended the first two lessons of a beginners drawing course. We have been instructed to bring a monochrome picture of a mouse for next weeks class.

We have been focussing on line and form and next week we will be drawing with charcoal pencils.

Does anyone have a suitable picture of a mouse that I could use?

Many thanks.

jtomasella

You can use free stock sites or just google B&W mouse pictures

chaffee

or the Image Search function in the upper right corner of this page…

Tim

"Our doubts are traitors, and make us lose the good we oft might win, by fearing to attempt" William Shakespeare

gony

Perfect thanks Tim.

Wassie

Just GOOGLE mouse – images – and you’ll get all kinds of pictures.

You will find lots ar Pixabay – free too use.

http://Www.pixabay.com

Penny
                        I live in Wiltshire, England
                        “If there are no dogs in Heaven, then when I die I want to go where they went.” -Will Rogers

You could also have a look in the reference image library under rabbits and rodents here

Christel

joesurfer

Hi,

I have attended the first two lessons of a beginners drawing course. We have been instructed to bring a monochrome picture of a mouse for next weeks class.

We have been focussing on line and form and next week we will be drawing with charcoal pencils.

Does anyone have a suitable picture of a mouse that I could use?

Many thanks.

I have a really good picture of a mouse that I took and you are free to use. Hold on, Ill upload it.

I have just been thrown out of the inn where I was staying, naked as a worm. Claude Monet

joesurfer

Grey scale. very easy to draw. A range of values and textures and different than everyone else’s mouse.

I have just been thrown out of the inn where I was staying, naked as a worm. Claude Monet

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
                              • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.