Home Forums Explore Subjects Still Life “ Sunflower ~ Beauties. “

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)
  • Author
    carolkay

From life — the flowers from Sprouts – oil on linen – 12×16 !

[FONT="Comic Sans MS"]Carol Sometime's failure is the opposite to success~ but sometimes failure can be the pathway to success
        Kiffin

Carol It is obvious you have been painting still lives for a long time. A great piece of work. I once heard that if you say the frame is nice you do not think much of the painting. But here goes I like the frame too!

billmahler

Wonderful color harmony here, Carol and the brushwork is first rate

I only regret not drinking more champagne -
                Winston Churchill.
                http://billfitzgerald.blogspot.com/

IronPawn

Hey Carol, great staff again :-)!

Zoran

carolkay

Carol It is obvious you have been painting still lives for a long time. A great piece of work. I once heard that if you say the frame is nice you do not think much of the painting. But here goes I like the frame too!

Thank you so much -I just happened to have the frame !

[FONT="Comic Sans MS"]Carol Sometime's failure is the opposite to success~ but sometimes failure can be the pathway to success
                        carolkay

Wonderful color harmony here, Carol and the brushwork is first rate

Thank you again Bill … and I love yr work also !

carolkay

Hey Carol, great staff [B]again[/B] :-)!

Zoran

Thank you Zoran – but I believe yr the master!

Ms.Sakr

I love the deep colours! I don’t see many people utilising the three primary colours in such an excellent way! Great piece!

Sara :)

carolkay

I love the deep colours! I don’t see many people utilising the three primary colours in such an excellent way! Great piece!

Thanks so much !

You have really outdone yourself Carol. You can’t get any better. That’s a real problem.

carolkay

You have really outdone yourself Carol. You can’t get any better. That’s a real problem.

Yr so kind- thank you very much 🙏🙏

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)
                                          • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.