Home Forums Explore Media Scratchboard Art Kama-kama-kamaleon

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • Author
    Skinner632

I know it has been awhile but after having my art pieces getting lost in the mail after having them sent off to AP to be judge, I finally got them back after much struggle.
        Here is my chameleon fully colored on a 9×12 in scratchboard. I am so happy with how his eye came out. My neck hunched over the board as my left hand clutched a magnifying glass while my right did all the work, haha.:lol:
        Thoughts and critique please!!:)
        Sorry if the picture is dark. This guy was not friendly to take a picture of.

Wow!!! What a gorgeous piece!

The Purple Dog Painting Blog
        Find me on Instagram
        Find me on Facebook

Triduana

This is stunning! I love the light.

Kay D - Edinburgh, Scotland

So long, and thanks ...

FoggyMountain

Fantastic work!

jonc50

Outstanding work!!

Boafamily
                        dread

this is amazing I have not even started and am amazed at the detail you get

Deborah Read http://www.deborahread.com Canada ! Home Sweet Home!

[FONT=Century Gothic]"We can do no great things ------only small things with great love." -Mother Teresa

theBoardLady

Beautifully done….:clap: :thumbsup:

[FONT=Times New Roman]Diane Bazaldua, SSA
                                www.dianesartstudio.com
                                [FONT=Times New Roman]"Art should not be judged by the medium for which it is created (i.e., there is no "high" art or "low" art - it's just art). ---- Bill Watterson (creator of "Calvin & Hobbes")

Calleorange

Beautiful. The eyes came out great. If the eyes are off, the whole thing is off. That’s where I start. I hold a drop light with my left hand while drawing. You can adjust where the light come from. I don’t know if that helps. Hair on scratchboard is almost too easy. Now, scales on the other hand… I like it.

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
                                  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.