Home Forums The Town Center All Media Art Events 13.01.2019 there be whales! n bits MI

Viewing 14 posts - 1 through 14 (of 14 total)
  • Author
    Scattykat

woo hoo, pup is snoozing, so I grabbed me arty bits and played…thanks for the lovely refs Li…

…the little white bridge, A5 watercolour, about 30 mins…

…multi coloured river n trees, didn’t quite get Cezanneyfied. A5 felt pens, about 30 mins…

…and yes, a whale, there be a beautiful whale here, can ya spot it in the refs? A5 watercolour n pen, again about 30 mins…

:cat: :wave:

Scatty ....
        ..................all things come to those who dreamzzzzzzz...[/COLOR]

SAndypp

Wow you have been very busy. Yes I saw and fell in love with that whale as well. You have a puppy scatty? How cute you should post a picture. I love your colour choices on all your pieces. The landscape looks inviting it makes me think that you’ve been there before. The coloured rivers and trees is very very clever in design and execution. I couldn’t imagine it any other way. And your whale!!!! That’s My favourite. I love it 😊

So clever and so creative!

Kay

Moderator: Watermedia, Mixed Media, Abstract/Contemporary

tyree

oooh gorgeous…love the bridge painting especially !!!
                tyree :wave:

'art is the most intense mode of individualism that the world has known'.....oscar wilde

individuo

Beautiful paintings the three of them, I especially love the whale and the first one.

C&C are welcome as well as any corrections on my English.

Joanne_N

Look at you go, so creative! Your whale is my fave, so cute!

ConnieT

Super variety in style. First was a challenging ref, and you did a great job; I’m definitely seeing Cezanne in it! Then, a right-on abstract interpretation of the second (also challenging). And the whale, well he’s really beautiful. I love them all, can’t pick a fav.

ConnieT[FONT="Comic Sans MS"]

In a world where you can be anything... be kind. :heart:

Shanec

Some great work, colourful and fun!

Shane

https://artbyshanec.com

123harry

These are all god and very different from each other. I love the floral whale!

C&C always welcome.
                                    Instagram harry.hamill

dupliKate

Three very different and compelling styles! Monet’s garden, by Cezanne….stained glass….and whimsy! Love em! :clap:

"wait for me if i am not heart, because at least i beat"
                                        ee cummings, from ViVa 1936
                                        http://s3.amazonaws.com/wetcanvas-hdc/Community/images/03-Aug-2009/3648-Banner2.jpg

Signchick

Wow! It was as if they were each done by a different artist! Great job!

Beth
                                            Years may wrinkle the skin, but to give up enthusiasm wrinkles the soul. - Samuel Ullman 1920

lisilk

How did I miss this? What a great display of creativity! The landscape (much harder than it looks) came out great, lots of energy and movement. The second reminds me strongly of Mondrian but with curves. My fav is the whale. The whole time I was eating I was staring at that whale, figuring how to make one at home. Yours is cheery and delightful! Great work on all of them!

Li

C & C Always Welcome My RIL Images My Art and Photos[/URL]

She never seemed shattered; to me, she was a breathtaking mosaic of the battles she had won. - Matt Baker
                                                ams

Delightful. I thought the whale was the cutest too. Great work on all of them.

Anne

Anne
                                                    C & C always welcome.
                                                    https://www.wetcanvas.com/forums/topic/wip-still-life-with-purple-underpainting/

artastic

Wow, a lot of eye candy, beautiful movement and energy. Delightful whale

C&C always welcome -Bonnie-
                                                        http://s3.amazonaws.com/wetcanvas-hdc/Community/images/04-Jan-2017/104250-banner.jpg

“It’s possible to have an awesome life, but it’s up to ourselves to do it.” Weekly Drawing Event, Want to host a WDE? Hosts needed starting now.

Viewing 14 posts - 1 through 14 (of 14 total)
                                                      • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.