Home Forums The Art Business Center General Art Business Internet Sales Strategies how you promote your realism animal art and commissions?

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    cuttineagle

Hi everyone, I am coming back to art after 7 yrs, and feel like I have missed ages! The business strategies took completely new swing in the meantime. I lost my customer base while on motherhood duty, so I have to start from the scratch. Very frustrating. How do you promote your art so people see it and it doesnt cost arm and leg? Facebook changed a lot, and even with paid ads its not worthy of the results. And since facebook took over instagram, instagram is going downhill as well. Etsy probably works more for reproductions than originals. What else do you do?

[FONT=Georgia]Do what you love to do........because that`s what you do best!

PaintBoss

I have found beautiful animal / wildlife artists thru Instagram, without even looking. But I do follow/find a lot of artists there and I see these suggestions for who I may like. It is free. I really like Instagram but have moved on from Facebook as many have….. You can link to a web page or folks can direct message you.

~Christine
            🇨🇦

Robin

I am going back to local marketing.

Etsy has become totally unreliable, their algorithm favors very inexpensive things. As long as I sell there at all, I’ll keep it, but have been slowly working on my own site.

Robin

blondheim12

Robin,
                    I closed my Etsy store last week. I no longer get any sales there, though I used to frequently.

Linda Blondheim Art
                    http://www.lindablondheim.com
                    Blondheim Art and Stories
                    http://www.blondheimartandstories.com

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
                  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.