WetCanvas
Home Member Services Content Areas Tools Info Center WC Partners Shop Help
Channels:
Search for:
in:

Welcome to the WetCanvas forums. You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions, articles and access our other FREE features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please visit our help center.

Go Back   WetCanvas > Explore Subjects > Fantasy and Sci-Fi Art
User Name
Password
Register Mark Forums Read

Salute to our Partners
WC! Sponsors

Our Sponsors

#46   Report Bad Post  
Old 12-03-2018, 01:52 AM

Re: Spaceport

Hi Kerry! talisman, vmrs & LavenderFrost! The Spherical craft looks nearly perfectly round! The shadows are getting defined! You can change what ever you deem desirable or necessary , Kerry! ***I'll call you Monday with a little imput on the centaur couple. A small thing! Take care all! Sincerely, chiron22---Don Kephart
  #47   Report Bad Post  
Old 01-04-2019, 05:37 AM
Lord of the Arts
Azle, TX

Hails from United States

I'm so glad the holidays are over … I just never get anything done! I did get some done on this and it is getting done. Still have to finish the centaur couple, and the critter in the lower right corner.

ETSY FACEBOOK FAA EPILOGUE
  #48   Report Bad Post  
Old 01-05-2019, 02:27 AM

Thumbs up Re: Spaceport

Dear Kerry! Welcome back! I hope your Holidays were very Happy with Family & Friends! May the New Year be good for us all in Health, Happiness, Family & Friends and prosperity! The Centaur couple are almost finished. Question: Is Amaras purplish horse hide a base under color? They are both Friesian. And her hooves...Did she have them painted the same color as her finger nails? It is OK! Looks good! Argon's & Amara's Clothing, jewelry & hair are looking VERY Fine! Greek & all! The whole Painting is coming along Beautifully! Thank you, Kerry for having them holding hands as Lovers Do! Yes... the critter on the right... I have no impute to give you on Him/Her/it! Do what you will, my Favorite Artisan! Till next time we talk, everyone be well! Sincerely, chiron22--Donald Kephart
  #49   Report Bad Post  
Old 01-05-2019, 01:04 PM
WC! Guide
Missouri, I'm still in Colorado in my heart

Hails from United States

This is looking amazing!

Dianna
WC! Guide: Fantasy/Sci-Fi Art

C and C always welcome.
My DeviantArt Gallery http://dianna-art.deviantart.com/gallery/
  #50   Report Bad Post  
Old 01-08-2019, 08:30 PM
Lord of the Arts
Azle, TX

Hails from United States

Thank you Dianna and Don!

Don, I enjoyed our chat this afternoon. I hope your sleepover tonight goes well! Sweet dreams. 😘

I did a lot more refining and detailing on this and got Mr. Squid-face done. The centaurs odd body color were under coats and as you can see here are now nearly the same color ...with just a sligh more
warmthan to the female, Amara. I still need to complete her dress/decor and may touch up values in her face. Then it's just final touch up and done!

ETSY FACEBOOK FAA EPILOGUE
  #51   Report Bad Post  
Old 01-08-2019, 11:34 PM
Administrator
Western Illinois

Hails from United States

Love the squid man. This is fantastic. It's always so enjoyable to see you go from start to finish. Thanks for sharing!
  #52   Report Bad Post  
Old 01-09-2019, 02:06 AM

Thumbs up Re: Spaceport

Dear Kerry! Thanks for talking to me today on the phone! Thank you, also to talisman & VMRS for commenting again on this Spacy commission! The two legged Alien now looks a lot better. With it's ankle bracelet control device & it's Neck communication translator! It's face structure looks more defined & nicer! It seems to be smiling! Amara's lower body coloring is looking fine as you told me it would! *** Something you may have noticed about Amara's left lower arm...the upper forearm coming out of the long bracelet at the elbow should be thicker on top. And the lower wrist coming out of the long bracelet joining the hand should be thicker. A little thing but I thought it would improve her arm! You decide, Kerry! Everything is coming along nicely! Thanks again, Kerry! You are great as ever! Sincerely, chiron22--Donald K.

Last edited by chiron22 : 01-09-2019 at 02:11 AM. Reason: another word or two
  #53   Report Bad Post  
Old 01-14-2019, 02:14 PM
A WetCanvas! Patron Saint
East of Eden

This is turning out fantastic. I appreciate being able to browse through your process.