Home Forums The Learning Center Computers and Technology for Artists Mobile application for painting inspiration – survey

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author
    Swimon

First of all, if this type of post does not adhere to the rules, please feel free to delete or move it.

Hello! We are a group of students in Interaction Design at Chalmers University of Technology, Gothenburg, Sweden, and we are designing a mobile application for painters centered around providing inspirational content and rulesets through randomization. The application would be used when getting started on a new painting, or when lacking inspiration.

To know what type of features we will include in the application, we have created a small survey for painters like y’all to fill in! It only takes a few minutes and would be of immense help to us in our process if you would like to participate.

Thank you so much in advance!

Sten, Robin, Stina & Simon

Great idea!
        I just recently stumbled into a tutorial about a “infinite Painter” app and was looking for some way to introduce randomness in the mark making, like I do when I paint, but haven’t found such a tool yet.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
      • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.