Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Author
    Dick

I took this last night with my smart phone. Edited in PicsArt.

Dick Hutchings
        Daniel Smith Essential 6 colors and Arches 140#

Michael

Nicely done. i enjoy the touch of green.

Somewhere in a lonely hotel room
            There's a guy starting to realize
            That eternal fate has turned its back on him,
            It's two a.m....
            leicaphotog.com[/url] Cameras:
            Leica SL2
            Leica IIIf
            Leica X TYP 113
            Leica M-P TYP 240
            Leica CL
            Panasonic LUMIX GX85
            Lenses:
            Leica - Voigtlander - Konica Hexanon - Lumix - Helios - Zeiss
            Dick

Thanks Michael, I like the green also.

Dick Hutchings

Dreamin

Well done. Interesting effect. I, too, like the touch of green.

Natalie

I like the green too. But I also like all the details that your effect, which is very cool, did not distort. You still can recognize the mic, the sound board, the little ornamental cage in the corner, the cool hat, great shades, and the cool looking neon sign in the window.

The lines that your effect used really goes well with all the natural lines found in this composition, the molding, the window frame, the top edge of the piano.

Great title too.

Yep, ya did good.

Photography is the art of observation. It has little to to with the things you see and everything to do with the way you see them. Elliott Erwitt
                    Olympus OM-D E-M1 Mark II, Zuiko 14-150 mm zoom, Zuiko 2.8 60mm macro, Sigma 2.8 Fish Eye. Nikon D5100

Dick

You know what I hate about this shot? I didn’t take it with my new camera.

Dick Hutchings

ou know what I hate about this shot? I didn’t take it with my new camera.

I am laughing out loud. You should not have said anything about that because I think there are photographers out there that feel you need a top of the line camera to get a photo like that. Well it’s not. But I hear you. I was smiling the first time when I read that you took it with your cell phone.

You proved the point that it is not the camera but the photographer… AND the other saying, the best camera is the one you have with you.

Photography is the art of observation. It has little to to with the things you see and everything to do with the way you see them. Elliott Erwitt
                        Olympus OM-D E-M1 Mark II, Zuiko 14-150 mm zoom, Zuiko 2.8 60mm macro, Sigma 2.8 Fish Eye. Nikon D5100

Rich

You proved the point that it is not the camera but the photographer… AND the other saying, the best camera is the one you have with you.

Very true Lorell!

Dick,
                            The B&W treatment really accentuates the mood of the photo and the touch of green adds a ton of interest! Well done!

Kind words can be short and easy to speak, but their echoes are truly endless. –Mother Teresa
                            Cameras Canon SX160IS, SX740HS ELPH 170IS Photoshop Elements 2021, Topaz Studio, Adjust, and Simplify
                            Website http://rich-stedman.pixels.com

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
                          • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.