Home Forums Explore Media Colored Pencil Working title – Article 2

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • Author
    Beeber

I haven’t posted one of my recent works as a complete start to finish process, but I will with this one. It’s just about ready for color. It’s 11 x 14 on stonehenge. All cc appreciated.

Beeber

Next update. Guiliani’s face has been burnished. Each face will be drastically different in skin tone. The marble will be the same colors as the white stone teeth in “surreal dreams” which are pretty much all the cool greys prisma offers.
            As far as who the characters are I’m not beholden to portray any specific character in political work – we all have our views. I respect differing viewpoints, the comments I’d appreciate pertain to the process of the work itself.

brissie

this is a very intering one and so different from what most of us post so I for one am keen to see your progress ☺☺

KarenESP
                    Jon

Looks complex. I always appreciate a WIP.

Beeber

It’s been a LONG time since I worked on this one.  I have a series of 7 in this theme and I figure I should finish before January.  So here is the update.

Attachments:
                            You must be logged in to view attached files.
                            Beeber

Next update.

Attachments:
                                Beeber

And done!  I’m sticking with the title “article two”

Attachments:
                                    frida

What a great piece of work! I can picture it on the cover of the New Yorker:good:

Thank you for sharing the WIP!

Raquel from Toronto, CDA

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
                                      • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.