Home Forums Explore Media Acrylics Merry Christmas and Happy Holidays

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • Author
    DMSS

Merry Christmas and Happy Holidays to all of my acrylic painting Wetcanvas friends.

--David

Dcam
            tmwilliams

Merry and Happy Christmas, my friends! And (a couple of days late) Happy Chanukah!

Thomas

gaykir

Happy holidays to you all. May the new year be kind to each one of you.

http://gaylekirbyart.blogspot.com/

HAPPY HOLIDAYS!

With Love,

RoadLessTaken

The best and most beautiful things in the world cannot be seen or even touched - they must be felt with the heart.
                    -Helen Keller
                    The question is not what you look at, but what you see.
                    -Henry David Thoreau

brusher

Happy Holidays, Everybody! In our house we have Christmas, Hanukah and a Christmas birthday too – You name it, we celebrate it! :) What a happy day!

I got the Birthday Boy a black & white (frosted cookie, large) – Looks very much like the ones we used to have back at home in NY (the chocolate icing is VERY dark, hence the name “BLACK & White”). Birthday and Christmas activities, and generally a really nice day.

I’m decorating a (miniature) tree today, and was analyzing how the eye can follow the “line” of a particular type of ornament on the tree; balance, color, etc. For some reason I can’t seem to master these elements when I do a drawing or painting. If you can “lead the eye” on a Christmas tree, maybe you can in a painting too (element of design/composition). What do you think?

Back to the tree for me, it will take awhile to finish – Red tree and Russian-style (or Ukranian) ornaments.

I wish for all of you a peaceful day, with happiness.

Cathy

Happy Christmas to you too!
                        Hope all are having a good time…. here, the day is almost over and I’m relaxing after a lovely verrrrrry long lunch with family and games round the table!

Cheers, Maureen

Forum projects: Plant Parade projects in the Florals/Botanicals forum , WDE in the All Media Art Events , Different Strokes in Acrylics forum .

Reddyman

Merry Christmas to you as well….all the best over the holidays and right on into the new year.

John

Merry Christmas!

Oh Cathy, now you’re giving me ideas, I need a Ukrainian tree. lol But I don’t think I can fit another tree in my house.

C&C always welcome. Michelle

mkmcreations.com
                            Every painting is a new adventure.

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
                          • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.