Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Author
    The Edge

Feather is a 18″ x 24″ Acrylic on stretched canvas. C&C Always welcome.

Bruce

Greggo

I actually had to really enlarge this and it was worth it.
            The time and patience you invested this is amazing.
            When I saw this I thought, “This is truly an art professional.”

The colors are so bright and bring a feeling of magic to this .

The diagonal works well, and the fully involved composition just keeps making you want to keep exploring.

One of the best I’ve seen this year.

wow!:D

https://s3.amazonaws.com/wetcanvas-hdc/Community/images/17-Jul-2013/110200-Tatrabanner.jpg [FONT=Times New Roman] Click here for>> WC FAQS >

willow33

This is stunning. I love the patterns found in nature so the feather pattern (or is it wheat or another grain? – actually I like that I’m not sure) appeals to me so much. Pairing it with the brilliant color is wonderful.

The Edge

[CENTER][IMG]http://s3.amazonaws.com/wetcanvas-hdc/Community/images/17-Feb-2020/110200-003-015-013-Faint.gif[/IMG] [/CENTER]

I actually had to really enlarge this and it was worth it.
                    The time and patience you invested this is amazing.
                    When I saw this I thought, “This is truly an art professional.”

The colors are so bright and bring a feeling of magic to this .

The diagonal works well, and the fully involved composition just keeps making you want to keep exploring.

One of the best I’ve seen this year.

wow!:D

Very nice of you to say Bird…. While painting this I had a vision for the next one stay tuned, I just need some free time to paint it. :rolleyes:

Bruce

tidal

Your signature says “Jack of ….of none” however I think you are mistaken as you are obviously a master of colour fine sir ! :)

Sculpture is what you bump into when you back up to see a painting..Barnett Newman

Fresh and vibrant colors, makes me wanne be an Indian :)

Abstract painter - Taste is something you learn

INSTAGRAM

KENNETHLINDHOLM

Oh yes, southwestern art at its finest! I hope you’ll cross post it over in that forum as they’d love to see this.

Kay

Moderator: Watermedia, Mixed Media, Abstract/Contemporary

The Edge

Oh yes, southwestern art at its finest! I hope you’ll cross post it over in that forum as they’d love to see this.

Thank you so much Kay I’m amazed how well this painting has been received. I posted this one on the Southwest site, we’ll see how well it does there.

Bruce

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
                          • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.