Home Forums Explore Media Drawing and Sketching Resting Workers

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author
    landwash

I’m been a professional photographer for over a decade, but in the last couple of years I’ve tried exploring watercolour painting, as well as some pen sketching. This is my most recent pen sketch (which sadly isn’t that recent…I need to do more!)

Hello landwash … welcome

You should do more … it’s relaxing (or at least that’s the idea) and you have an eye already due to the photography. I like your style.

I’m just starting to fiddle with photography (again – for about the 5th time in 30 years). It’s always had it’s expenses but this time around I’m somewhat housebound (can’t walk or get down – but I CAN sit.) so macro photography is on the list. That glass can run into some money but then you can get by pretty easily with one. Getting a closeup of something like a flower or a cat eye is exceptionally difficult with a prime 24 so it’s either spend some $$$ or get extension tubes. I’ve always been one to get quality tools so I think parting with some money is going to bring me the best chances of success and enjoyment. If only life were cheap … sigh.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
      • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.