Home Forums Explore Media Photography The Darkroom Need I Say More ?

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    Irishwhistler

Aye Mates,
        Some folks ask me why I have such a love for the outdoors and bird hunting. In all actuality, my love for the natural world started when I was very young and has been a lifelong passion.

[ATTACH]869805[/ATTACH]
        Need I Say More ? This was the scene from our hunting blind this morning as we looked East o’er the decoys we had placed in the corn lot in hopes of luring birds within range of our guns. We arrived in the dark to set up and four of us shared the blind with three retrievers. All of my gunning Mates share my love of wildlife and wild places. I loved listening to the comments made by my companions, all of us were in complete awe as the sunrise played out in a continually evolving exhibit of color, light, and form. We listened carefully for the sound of approaching geese and we worked our calls and they came to our decoy rig as we tried to work them into range. The guns boomed and some birds fell, dogs were sent to retrieve the birds, that part of the hun t has played out many times throughout my life as a fowler. I have also watched many a sunrise, all are unique and each adds its own special signature upon each hunt, and that will keep me coming back for as long as I am able.

C & C always welcomed.

Cheers,
        THE DOG WHISTLER ☘️🇮🇪🇺🇸

Beautiful. That was our sunrise a few days ago.

Doug

We must leave our mark on this world

Irishwhistler

Beautiful. That was our sunrise a few days ago.

Doug

Thanks Doug.:thumbsup:

Mike ☘️🇮🇪🇺🇸

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
          • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.