Home Forums Explore Subjects Portraiture Portraiture Forum Library Archives It’s Finally Finished! – Post your Portrait Swap Final here !

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 82 total)
  • Author
    kevinwueste

This is as much for the final finished works as it is for recipients! Folks are welcome to post their final portraits prior to their departure (to their new homes).

–AND–

Once you get your new portrait, please post a picture of you and the work ( if you like) here so we can all enjoy the finished… “YOU!” :) :o :thumbsup:

Thank you again everyone for your excellent & skillful works and – your positive, kind and energetic ( and creative!) engagement!

-Kevin and the portraiture team

i draw, paint and teach | my voice is hoarse | my shoulder hurts.
        Talent is really a capacity for a certain type of learning of knowledge and a consuming interest in the facts that contribute to that knowledge~ Andrew Loomis
        http://www.kevinwuesteart.blogspot.com
        "kevinwueste" on instagram

Clive Green

BethanyT Oil on Canvas Board 500 x 400

:cool: Kia Ora o Aotearoa Feckless and Irresponsible
            My website http://www.otaki-artist.com

Clive Green
            Oil on matboard 50cm x 40cm

bethany
            moderator in figures & portraits blogs: artbybethany life-presence
            website www.bethanyart.com
            My inspiration is art... because without art, we would just be stuck with reality. ~Daniel R. Lynch

!becca

I mailed this today, any luck Jeni will have it in about a week.:) it is 16″x12″ Oil on linen.

Becca “Go confidently in the direction of your dreams. Live the life you've imagined.” ........ “Not till we are completely lost or turned around... do we begin to find ourselves.” ........ “All good things are wild and free.” ........ “This world is but a canvas for our imagination.” ...... "Our truest life is when we are in dreams awake.” Henry David Thoreau
                Becca's Fine Art

OK

Randa Sanguine

Randa Oil

Me with Randa’s portrait :)

Jeanne Oil

:wave: Dave

“What peaches and what penumbras! Whole families shopping at night! Aisles full of husbands! Wives in the avocados, babies in the tomatoes!—and you, Garcia Lorca, what were you doing down by the watermelons?”
                    — Allen Ginsberg
                    Are you ready for a Journey?
                    PS Critiques always welcome but no plaudits or emoting, please don’t press the like button.

mtnrunner

Here’s Gary! Some changes since I posted last. Sorry for the glare. Mailed it yesterday, so hopefully it will arrive before next weekend! It’s 9×12, oil on wood panel.

Always appreciate C&C....
                        120 paintings blog
                        my website
                        my blog

Fleffyjen

Here’s mine of the lovely Becca, Oil on Linen 33x 41 cms – not posted yet as still a bit sticky!!

“He who does not understand your silence will probably not understand your words.” Elbert Hubbard

Jeni Westcott
                            https://www.facebook.com/JeniWestcott

theBoardLady

Deanna – 12 X 16 mixed media (inks, oil, and acrylics) on clayboard. It hasn’t throughly dried yet so you will notice some wet and dry spots.

[FONT=Times New Roman]Diane Bazaldua, SSA
                                www.dianesartstudio.com
                                [FONT=Times New Roman]"Art should not be judged by the medium for which it is created (i.e., there is no "high" art or "low" art - it's just art). ---- Bill Watterson (creator of "Calvin & Hobbes")

LGHumphrey

Sandybells, oil on linen, 40 X 30 cm. Posted today.

Lawrence Humphrey
                                    Torrelles, Spain

Ruthie57

Here’s Walter. Posted it yesterday so hope he gets it soon.

shubert

Not a good photo…but here’s Mrking, Oil on canvas 11×14.

mimitabby

Here is Zealander, or Brian 8″ x11″ Watercolors on Arches cold press 140lb paper.

[FONT=Georgia] Mimi - My art blog
                                                zazzle.com/mtorchia*

Turpintine45

This is Nancypm. Approx 10 x 12 Pastel. Nancy recieved it Monday.

Jen

C & c's always welcome

PaintingMum

Here is my final of Nancys on 10×12 canvas with genesis heat set oils.

Jaana
                                                        [FONT=Century Gothic]My Blog
                                                        Follow me on Facebook

Anonymous

Shubert :: 11×20″ :: Oil on Board

Michael

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 82 total)
                                                          • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.