Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    S.irelandart

Hi all,
        I’m an artist from the uk and fairly new to selling/advertising my work. I’ve only sold a couple of my pieces (through Instagram). I currently have an instagram and Facebook page and a website with a shop on it where people can buy my work. but i was just wondering if there were any other places I could/should be advertising and selling my work? …even places that are good for a little exposure to get people to see (and hopefully buy) my work?
        Any help would be greatly appreciated!
        Thankyou
        Sam

Hello!

Congratulations on your sales! And yes, there are a lot of platforms online where you can advertise your work. We live in modern times, and we are now in the era of self-publishing. Thanks to the internet and the advancement of technology, it is now possible (and very advisable!) to self-publish. If you don’t get yourself out there and create your own platform of marketing in arts, you’re missing out on a lot of great business and personal opportunities.

This article that talks about Marketing in Arts, specifically, helped me jumpstart my career. Check it out for yourself, and hopefully it can help you get more exposure for your art

S.irelandart

Thankyou! Very helpful article 😊

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
          • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.