WetCanvas
Home Member Services Content Areas Tools Info Center WC Partners Shop Help
Channels:
Search for:
in:

Welcome to the WetCanvas forums. You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions, articles and access our other FREE features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please visit our help center.

Go Back   WetCanvas > Explore Media > Pen and Ink > Calligraphy
User Name
Password
Register Mark Forums Read

Salute to our Partners
WC! Sponsors

Our Sponsors

#391   Report Bad Post  
Old 04-22-2014, 07:37 AM
Enthusiast
Sydney, Australia

Hails from Australia
Re: Calligraphy Online Tutorials

Those three are so much better. What do you think did it for you? Whatever it was, don't lessen it — you could take even it a little further.

Now comes the good news ! Go to the next lesson, but read it all very carefully before you touch the pen to paper. When you write the word VIEW add to it the words FIVE and WHITE, then send just those to me.

Stick strictly to your new pen discipline and don't let it [apse just one little iota. It has been a long and hard journey, and I admire you for your "stickability". From now on, by dint of your determination and will to keep it right, I can see a calligrapher in Uden.

By the way, my brother never blamed the Dutch for his being shot. He saw up in a tree the German sniper that got him and had the satisfaction of blasting him with his Browning before he passed out. Pretty rough isn't it to get satisfaction from killing someone. As pilots we thought of destroying the aircraft rather the occupants — easier to live with, I suppose.

Geoff
  #392   Report Bad Post  
Old 04-22-2014, 08:14 AM
Uden Noord Brabant The Netherlands

Hails from Netherlands
Re: Calligraphy Online Tutorials

Good Day Geoff

Ok I,ll move on to Lesson Two

I,ll complete the Letters exercises... and do them in groups of Five and tick them..... then in groups of three unti Im satisfied with the progress

practice the three words you,ve set me ......if there is progress here I,ll Post them to you
Will think about the last Exercise Kind Regards Mike

Respect