Home Forums Explore Media Digital Art Digital Art Showcase The Mother Lisa

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author
    SoCalDan

I saw a pic of the Mona Lisa and she looked like she should be holding a child :)
        I did this on my phone using a stylus using an app called Sketch Pad.

laika

Mama Lisa :) I like it! All the more impressive being phone art. I have a Sketchbook/phone combo drawing on here somewhere.

I downloaded the latest Sketchbook app onto a seven-inch hand-me-down tablet that I was recently given. The newer interface will take some getting used to. I feel like I’m cheating going from phone to small tablet :)

Lamar

Art is life's dream interpretation.
            - Otto Rank

SoCalDan

Thank you…I started drawing on my phone several years ago…before stylists.(Finger drawing 😂) The program I use is no longer available in the version I have. I have tried several, but found it the most versital. I have sold several prints from my finger drawing days 😀. I have discovered Acrylic painting and dont do digital stuff near as often as I used to. It was fun to get back to it!

Nice work. Painting on such a small screen is not easy, especially with a finger.

C&C always welcome. Michelle

mkmcreations.com
                Every painting is a new adventure.

Elainepsq

I agree, it’s not easy to work on a phone, I find it much too small.
                    The Mother Lisa is lovely.

ams

Nice. I have done some work on my smart phone too using the Artrage app and a stylus. It was my first introduction to digital painting. It’s quite a challenge to work that small. You’ve done a good job with a very limited tool.

Anne

Anne
                        C & C always welcome.
                        https://www.wetcanvas.com/forums/topic/wip-still-life-with-purple-underpainting/

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
                      • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.