Home Forums Explore Subjects Animal and Wildlife Subjects New hereoil paintings

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Author
    Wallyloopey

Hi everyone.

I’m new here..my name’s Kate. I’ve been painting for a little over a year, I think.

I mostly paint birds, specifically parrots. I’m a multiple parrot owner :)

I have sold a few through etsy, and I have donated several to an auction where the proceeds go to a Parrot rescue. I really enjoy donating to that.

I would like helpful criticism and advice to take my paintings to the next level.

Thanks

All my previous paintings have my link on this..I will remove this if it is not allowed. I donated all these so am unable to take new photos

fedetony

Nice work Kate…. I enjoy parrots too.. thanks for sharing

Federico Garcia
            My Blog
            C&C always welcome :D

"...when someone gives a critique of your work, fear not. It usually means they like or care more of your work than when they just pat your back." - Tiago

Wallyloopey

Thank you. Tried to upload some diff photos but the uploader kept showing the first one..hmm.

Welcome to the AW forum, Kate! A lovely pair of parrots. It would help if you tell us the size and the medium you work in and if possible to add a reference if you would like critique.

Christel

Wallyloopey

Thank you. That was the second one I was trying to upload.

It’s not finished by any means. It’s a 16×20 canvas done with sennelier oil pastels and oil paint.

Triduana

Hi Kate, welcome to WetCanvas and to the Animal & Wildlife forum. Glad to have you along :wave:

Really like your macaw painting! These birds are so vibrant and lively and you’ve captured that really well here. Lovely composition too. :)

I hope you share more of your paintings with us. :)

Kay D - Edinburgh, Scotland

So long, and thanks ...

Renate0713

Beautiful parrot!

A warm welcome to our forum Kate. This is lovely. Looking forward to more of your work.

Chammi
                            My Blog/WIP's and Tips: Chammi's Art Escapades

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
                          • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.