Home Forums Explore Media Oil Painting Oil Painting – Hall of Fame Welcome to as What’s on Your Easel…May 2017

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 34 total)
  • Author
    !becca

Welcome to WOYE May 2017…Post your works in progress here so long as they are in oils…everyone is welcome!!!:wave:

for a more complete critique post in the main forum.

Becca “Go confidently in the direction of your dreams. Live the life you've imagined.” ........ “Not till we are completely lost or turned around... do we begin to find ourselves.” ........ “All good things are wild and free.” ........ “This world is but a canvas for our imagination.” ...... "Our truest life is when we are in dreams awake.” Henry David Thoreau
        Becca's Fine Art

MarkMark
            Toril

Two paintings that have to be ready to hang on Friday. :eek:

MarkMark
                    Toril

Thanks, Mark!

I think the bowls are finished, except for some minor edge corrections.

Tomorrow I’ll have to get a lot further on the figure, which is much more challenging.

mtpalms

The pots look great Toril! You also have a great start on the figure[/B]

I am going to get back to painting again one of these days, I swear.

New link to my latest work.[/url]
                            "The Tomb of the Unknown Soldier they dug on hallowed ground
                            But the tomb of the unknown artist is nowhere to be found."

MarkMark

Another painting on the go

Toril

Oh, I love all the whites, Mark! :heart:

Hello everyone. New to Wet Canvas and to oil painting. I’ve always drawn but finally took the plunge. This is my first painting. I feel decent about it for a first attempt and wanted to share it.

mtpalms

:wave: Welcome to Wet Canvas, Droppin!

Great job on your first painting, I think you are a ntaural at oils. :)

New link to my latest work.[/url]
                                        "The Tomb of the Unknown Soldier they dug on hallowed ground
                                        But the tomb of the unknown artist is nowhere to be found."

WFMartin

This is on my easel right now.

16″ x 20″ oil on stretched canvas.

wfmartin. My Blog "Creative Realism"...
                                            https://williamfmartin.blogspot.com

Toril

Droppin, that’s a great first painting! :clap:

Bill, that is wonderful. Really, really impressive. I’d love to see it in life to look at the details.

I’m done with the bowls. It’s hanging in the gallery for tomorrow’s Gallery Night.

The figure… I guess will show as a WIP. :rolleyes:

alhaskell

Just finished this last night..

Toril

Al, that’s a lovely scene! Very calming colors.

The figure is as ready as it could get and was hung last night in the gallery.

alhaskell

new one today..

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 34 total)
                                                          • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.