Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 16 total)
  • Author
    WoodyWelch

DARKNESS – (Acrylics on stretched canvas 24 X 36) My contribution to the upcoming Tim Curry tribute at the CREATURE FEATURES art gallery in Burbank, CA

WoodyWelch

DARKNESS – (Acrylics on stretched canvas 24 X 36) My contribution to the upcoming Tim Curry tribute at the CREATURE FEATURES art gallery in Burbank, CA

:evil:

Well done!

C&C always welcome. Michelle

mkmcreations.com
            Every painting is a new adventure.

talisman

Wonderful!
                Great colors!

Dianna WC! Guide: Fantasy/Sci-Fi Art
                C and C always welcome.
                My DeviantArt Gallery

WoodyWelch

Thanks so much, Michelle and Dianna, I appreciate the kind words!!!:heart:

Boafamily

Woody you depicted the Darkness perfectly.

Attalus

Great colors and modeling. Ho, for Beautiful Downtown Burbank!

Bill was a long time valued member of our community who passed away after a lengthy illness. We will miss him. Rest in peace.

"Modern art is what happens when painters stop looking at girls and persuade themselves that they have a better idea."- John Ciardi

My dA page:http://attalus.deviantart.com/

WoodyWelch

Woody you depicted the Darkness perfectly.

Much thanks!!! The original design was by make-up genius Rob Bottin for the movie LEGEND.

WoodyWelch

Great colors and modeling. Ho, for Beautiful Downtown Burbank!

Thank you!!! :clap:

I just came back from THE SMOKE HOUSE which is next to Warner Brothers in Burbank. BURRRRRP!!!! Steak and Lobster!!!!:thumbsup:

DarkFlights

“We are all animals, my lady” – he has an amazing voice! :) An excellent painting.

WoodyWelch

”We are all animals, my lady” – he has an amazing voice! :) An excellent painting.

THANK YOU :evil:

Nice muscles! ‘Bought time the ladies got some eye candy.

I’d love to see that show. Tim Curry is fantastic. The radio station in Buffalo, NY used to play his song “I do the Rock” Every night at 6:30. My mother would turn it way way up. She loved that song.

The Purple Dog Painting Blog
                                            Find me on Instagram
                                            Find me on Facebook

Attalus

Nice muscles! ‘Bought time the ladies got some eye candy.

I’d love to see that show. Tim Curry is fantastic. The radio station in Buffalo, NY used to play his song “I do the Rock” Every night at 6:30. My mother would turn it way way up. She loved that song.

I remember reading somewhere that both men and women like looking at beautiful women, but that men don’t like looking at handsome men. Which is why there are comparatively few male models. Susie subscribes to Vogue, Elle, and Marie Claire. I do not subscribe to GQ, and don’t know of anybody that does. :angel: I subscribe to Smithsonian, Artist’s Magazine, and Military History.

Bill was a long time valued member of our community who passed away after a lengthy illness. We will miss him. Rest in peace.

"Modern art is what happens when painters stop looking at girls and persuade themselves that they have a better idea."- John Ciardi

WoodyWelch

I look at beautiful men with admiration….I look at beautiful women with desire….it’s just how I’m wired. :)

Attalus

I look at beautiful men with admiration….I look at beautiful women with desire….it’s just how I’m wired. :)

I am 50% with you, Woody. :angel:

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 16 total)
                                                      • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.