WetCanvas
Home Member Services Content Areas Tools Info Center WC Partners Shop Help
Channels:
Search for:
in:

Welcome to the WetCanvas forums. You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions, articles and access our other FREE features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please visit our help center.

Go Back   WetCanvas > Explore Media > Photography > The Shutterbug Pub
User Name
Password
Register Mark Forums Read

Salute to our Partners
WC! Sponsors

Our Sponsors

#1   Report Bad Post  
Old 06-17-2019, 11:28 AM
A WC! Legend
Huntington Beach, CA

Hails from United States
Shuttetbug Pub Daily, Monday, June 17, 2019

OSIM everyone.

Here's your Daily.

Bob Ross would probably call these "happy little flowers".

[Nikon D7500 and Nikkor 18-300mm taken at 50mm, manual mode, 1/500 sec, f/10, ISO 320, processed in ACR & PSCS5]
  #2   Report Bad Post  
Old 06-17-2019, 12:10 PM
Lord of the Arts
Southwest Georgia (Columbus) on the banks of the Chattahoochee River

Hails from United States
Re: Shuttetbug Pub Daily, Monday, June 17, 2019

Good morning Dave and any who follow. I'll keep the yellow flower theme going with this one:

I believe this one was taken in a Tennessee state park on our trip to Ohio a few weeks ago.

I've gotten my prints matted and framed with a hanging wire (required) and ready for the Artists Guild annual show. All I still need to do is fill out the entry form and send a check. It will be interesting to see how photo entries stack up against watercolors, oil and pastel pieces, and other artists entries.
Nikon Z 6, D500, and D7000. Nikkor 28-300, 16-80, 35 f/2.8, 24-70 f/4 S, 14-30mm f/4 S, Sigma 10-20 f/3.5 and 150-600mm f5-6.3, YN468-II Speedlite, Adobe Lightroom CC Classic and 6, Adobe Elements 14, Adobe Photoshop CC, Topaz suite.
  #3   Report Bad Post  
Old 06-17-2019, 05:56 PM
A Local Legend
Gulf Islands BC

Hails from Canada

Hi guys and all who follow. Life's been very busy of late and haven't been able to take many pics or to drop in, however today's another day and here I am
Things here are hotter than normal (the new normal?) and everything's extremely dry; keep hoping for rain but it doesn't come.
Carrying on the yellow floral theme:

And throwing in a white one:

Nikon D7200 Nikon and Sigma lenses - PShop CS5
  #4   Report Bad Post  
Old 06-17-2019, 06:37 PM
A WetCanvas! Patron Saint
Victoria

Hails from Australia

Dave, your florals keep getting better and better, I like the 'mathematics' of your composition - I'm sure that Lorell will too when she returns.

Carol
, welcome back. Love your flowers, especially the foxglove.
Being mid winter and what to us is bitterly cold weather, there aren't many flowers to photograph.
But yesterday being a bright, clear blue day I took a short 12km drive out of town to take in the countryside.

GODD OLE AUSSIE BLACK ANGUS BEEF!

OM-D M1-Mkii, + m.Zuiko 40-150mm Pro, + 1.4X converter, 1/320, f/8.0, ISO 200, 105mm (FF=210mm), 200 yards from subject.

Last edited by Greenhill : 06-17-2019 at 06:42 PM.
  #5   Report Bad Post  
Old 06-18-2019, 11:16 AM
Veteran Member
Tokyo

Hails from England

Hi all

Tuesday has come and gone here already, but I'll post this here anyway.
A Tokyo resident enjoys one of the few free urban fishing sites in the city.
Taken in Oshiage, this Sunday.

#6   Report Bad Post  
Old 06-18-2019, 11:21 AM
Atlanta, Georgia

Hails from United States

I wish you could smell the heavenly fragrance of these irises.

#7   Report Bad Post  
Old 06-18-2019, 12:41 PM
Sterling Heights, Michigan

Hails from United States

Hello, I know that it is Tuesday already but I wanted to say how nice it is to see some new faces (and photos). I would call this a very fragrant thread with smells coming from beautiful flowers, fresh fish and Manure (!).

Good to see you Carol. I am so glad that you find time to stop by and visit and share your wonderful photos.

Peter, What a nice bright perspective shot. The umbrellas really add a special element to the compositon. What are the nets for, are they to keep the birds out of the canal?

Lori, Welcome to our Shutterbug daily. I didin't know that Irises had a fragrant. I am going to have to go sniffing the flowers in my neighbor's front yard. That is really a nice vertical composition.

Mark, That's am pretty impressive landscape. Love the mountains in the background. Wow, does that add an impressive element.

Don, Nice morning light on your yellow flower. You'll have to keep us posted on your community art show. Hopefully you can take some photos of the displays and share them with us.

Dave, thanks for starting the OSIM thread with your bright and cheerful yellow flowers. It feels good when so many members join in and share their beautiful work.
Olympus OM-D E-M1 MarkII, Nikon D5100, Nikkor 50mm 1.8, Tamron 16-300mm lens, Tamron 90mm Macro lens, Sigma 2.8mm FishEye Lens