Home Member Services Content Areas Tools Info Center WC Partners Shop Help
Search for:

Welcome to the WetCanvas forums. You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions, articles and access our other FREE features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please visit our help center.

Go Back   WetCanvas > The Learning Center > Student's Dorm
User Name
Register Mark Forums Read

Salute to our Partners
WC! Sponsors

Our Sponsors
Thread Tools Display Modes
Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
  #1   Report Bad Post  
Old 10-31-2016, 11:53 AM
dlnewhouse dlnewhouse is offline
New Member
Gainesville, FL
Join Date: Oct 2016
Posts: 4
Hails from United States
Question Best art programs

What universities or art schools offer PhDs in "figure drawing" or "graphic design" or "sculpture" or "art history"?
What schools offer BFA or better in "studio art"?

I put this in the wrong place! Can the mods move it to the "Student's Dorm"?

Last edited by dlnewhouse : 10-31-2016 at 12:31 PM.
Reply With Quote

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

vB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Forum Jump

All times are GMT -4. The time now is 10:31 AM.

© 2014 F+W All rights reserved.