Home Forums Explore Media Photography The Darkroom Darkroon Topic Challenge, #47, "Delicate", April 8-21, 2018

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 29 total)
  • Author

WC Darkroom Topic Challenge (C&C’s encouraged but not required)

Topic : Delicate

Thank you Dave Droll for suggesting this idea.

This Challenge will end April 21, 2018

Guidelines:
    1) All photos submitted must be yours.
    2) All entries are to be posted directly by each member into this thread in the DARKROOM.
    3) You may post more than one image, however, please submit only one photo per post.
    4) We hope that his activity inspires you to shoot new images and not just pull from your archives. However, images from your archives WILL be allowed as long as your image has NOT been previously posted on Wet Canvas.
    5) You may use software to manipulate or enhance your images.
    6) Since this activity is running in the Darkroom Forum, Comments and Critiques are allowed and encouraged but not mandatory. Anyone, regardless of experience, can offer his/her reaction to a photo, because most of those posting in the Darkroom would appreciate your C&C.
    7) Please keep comments and critiques constructive.
    8) Every other Sunday, a new topic challenge will begin.

Photography is the art of observation. It has little to to with the things you see and everything to do with the way you see them. Elliott Erwitt
    Olympus OM-D E-M1 Mark II, Zuiko 14-150 mm zoom, Zuiko 2.8 60mm macro, Sigma 2.8 Fish Eye. Nikon D5100

Tresgatos

The only mini daffodil that bloomed this year after nothing for several years in a row.

Watercolors, Acrylics, Oils, Pen and Ink

Thanks Barbara for starting off the challenge with this delicate little daffodil. It bloomed just in time for this challenge.
        Very nice composition and color.

Photography is the art of observation. It has little to to with the things you see and everything to do with the way you see them. Elliott Erwitt
        Olympus OM-D E-M1 Mark II, Zuiko 14-150 mm zoom, Zuiko 2.8 60mm macro, Sigma 2.8 Fish Eye. Nikon D5100

Dreamin

I love your daffodil…..some of mine didn’t bloom, either. Wonder why? Here is a daffy of mine. Anyone familiar with the tiny ones, and the grape hyacinth, and the periwinkle blossom know this is a tiny delicate bouquet. The bottle is only 1 1/2 inches tall.

Natalie

Dreamin

Natalie

Dreamin

Speaking of delicate….while I was trying to shoot the flowers, I saw on my deck a tiny feather…..I got a shot off, and the wind took it away…oh, well…..

Natalie

Anonymous

Gorgeous photos, ladies. :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

Dreamin

Whoa….does the skin on my hand ever look dry…..next to this delicate chickweed blossom!!

Natalie

Dreamin

This could have been in the wet one, too. It’s delicate moss on the top of the water filter for my fish…..

Natalie

Quint

Two items on my beach walk today:

Quint Nikon Coolpix 990, Nikon Coolpix P60, Nikon D7000, Nikkor, 35/f1.8, Nikkor 18-140, Nikon SB700 Speedlight.

Quint

and the other:

Quint Nikon Coolpix 990, Nikon Coolpix P60, Nikon D7000, Nikkor, 35/f1.8, Nikkor 18-140, Nikon SB700 Speedlight.

Tresgatos

Thank you for your comments – appreciate your feedback.

Natalie the photos of the bouquet and the grape hyacinth are beautiful – they remind me of watercolor paintings. Love the other photos as well.

Quint – I used to love walking on the beach looking for images – brings back fond memories – these are wonderful. Trying to ID the second creatures? jellyfish? shells? plastic?

Watercolors, Acrylics, Oils, Pen and Ink

Irishwhistler

Natalie,
                                                Simply put – your photos are beautiful!

Mike 🍀

Dreamin

Thank you for the nice comments. (blushing)

Natalie

Irishwhistler

[ATTACH]856093[/ATTACH]

Mike 🍀

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 29 total)
                                                      • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.