WetCanvas
Home Member Services Content Areas Tools Info Center WC Partners Shop Help
Channels:
Search for:
in:

Welcome to the WetCanvas forums. You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions, articles and access our other FREE features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please visit our help center.

Go Back   WetCanvas > Explore Media > Colored Pencil
User Name
Password
Register Mark Forums Read

Salute to our Partners
WC! Sponsors

Our Sponsors
Closed Thread

#16   Report Bad Post  
Old 08-04-2001, 03:02 PM
A WC! Legend
Lawn Guylind

Hails from United States
Quote:
More, please....soon......quit reading and get to drawing!

Actually most of my time right now is taken up with my son's bar mitzvah...but I have managed to start a new cp drawing...totally different...a still life...but since each piece takes me between 40-50 hours to complete, it might be a while till you see it!

Quote:
So...you're going to teach us to do this, right?

Well I'll show you the techniques to achieve this, but after that it's up to you! Looking forward to meeting Vivi and seeing you and your dad again...say hi for me.

Quote:
Heard a rumor you've been seen working with a brush.......... not our CP moderator !!!!
By the way - where is Darryll??

No, not at all...it was a faked photo!

Darrell is afk (away from keyboard) this week...and I think he mentioned something about heading to the coast...not sure. Either that or he's working furiously on some new animal paintings!
  #17   Report Bad Post  
Old 08-04-2001, 05:06 PM
A WC! Legend
Northern Ireland

Hails from United Kingdom
WOW

#18   Report Bad Post  
Old 08-05-2001, 09:30 AM
A WC! Legend
Lawn Guylind

Hails from United States
Thanks Hugh,
I'm gonna have to get myself over to the WC forum to see what you've been up to.