Home Forums Explore Subjects Animal and Wildlife Subjects Bugs and butterflies drawing challenge

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • Author

I’m hosting a bugs and butterflies drawing challenge here and would love to see more animal lovers taking part in drawing this fascinating and necessary little creatures.
    Looking forward to seeing you there.:wave:

Christel

Members are welcome to post any “Bugs & Butterflies” they do for the Drawing Forum, in our Forum here as well.

You are also welcome to post your drawing WIP’s in our “What are you working on Thread: https://www.wetcanvas.com/forums/showthread.php?t=1450139 :thumbsup:

Moderator: Animal & Wildlife, Floral & Botanical, Watermedia

Ok. Hope to get round to drawing something. Is it graphite only, or any medium?

Penny
    I live in Wiltshire, England
    “If there are no dogs in Heaven, then when I die I want to go where they went.” -Will Rogers

Triduana

Sounds good! I am tempted to take part. I’ve had a few ideas for insect-related pictures sketched out for a while now so this might encourage me to start one of them. :)

Kay D - Edinburgh, Scotland

So long, and thanks ...

Looking forward to seeing your insects Penny and KayM. I’m open for graphite, charcoal, pen and cp.

Christel

Thanks, Christel.

Penny
        “If there are no dogs in Heaven, then when I die I want to go where they went.” -Will Rogers

Here’s a beetle I did a while ago. I hope to draw something else.

Penny

I remember this beetle from a challenge. Well done. You’re welcome to post it in the drawing thread too.

Christel

Thank you, Christel.

Penny

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
      • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.