Home Forums Explore Media Airbrush Erasable airbrush paint

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author
    bronzeo

What is the basic difference between erasable and non? I have never tried to erase it. I have always simply overlaid another pass. Are we talking opaques? I see there is a preference with many ABer’s but kind of need to know before ordering a lot of paints. I do graphics on hard surfaces, both for wall art and 3D images like guitars, etc… I have always used auto paints, but the chemicals have forced me to waterbase… Any other recommends would also help. I do a lot of portrait type work with fades and I seldon use out of the bottle colors so I need a paint that color mixes accurately. Thanks

fedetony

When you work in certain surfaces as illustration board you can use an eraser… Its very helpful to make textures, or correct some sharp details. Anyway there is a bit of stain over the surface when you erase, so for Highlights is maybe better to mask… But you can errase also over-spray… So in the end is a technique you can use when there is the possibility…

Federico Garcia
            My Blog
            C&C always welcome :D

"...when someone gives a critique of your work, fear not. It usually means they like or care more of your work than when they just pat your back." - Tiago

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
          • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.