Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 16 total)
  • Author
    lumiere33

I’ hope I’m in the right place to talk about artistnework.
        I had many downloads on the previous website “northlightshop”. now that it has changed and became artistnetwok…. I can’t get to my downloads nor to my subscriptions to the pastel journal and to the artistnetwoktv. I paid a lot for the subscriptions and the downloads and I can have nothing.
        the support service sends me emails to “confirm my account” or to “reset my password”, but nothing is working.
        what’s more, the same artistnework website keeps invading me with ads… …
        I’m trying to find a way to relate this to the authorities, but since I live in France, I don’t know where to report this case.
        so any idea please ?

This has been raised in the Artists Network Forum.

I had the problem myself when my bookmark wouldn’t go to its usual place.

Basically to access you sign in then click your name at the top

Then you click My Subscriptions then the relevant subscription number.

When I finally got there I created a new bookmark of that location which now takes me straight to my video list.

Note if you use the rolling menu bottom right you will find the anytv forum.

Doug

We must leave our mark on this world

lumiere33

thanks Yorky,
            it still isn’t working, I gave them a lot of money, buying many courses and subscriptions, and now I still have nothing. is there any way to complain ? they don’t care about my emails.

Send a pm to Courtney Jordan for better instructions.

Doug

lumiere33

thank Yorky, who’s Jordan ? I’m looking for information on how to complain to the authorities. what a pity I only kept one invoice of the artistnetworkTV.

Courtney is the F+W administrator. Check out the antv forum.

EDIT: Try emailing jenniferlepore and see this thread.

Doug

lumiere33

thanks yorky

lumiere33

Yorky, the email I found with this link is the one I’ve been writing to for the past 8 months.
                        Now I’m trying to find information on how to complain to the authorities. It isn’t easy since I live in France. can anyone give me information about that please ?

I’m so sorry you can’t make contact, they are not very communicative. Did you pm Courtney Jordan?

Doug

lumiere33

I’m sorry I can’t find her email.
                            I spent at least 1000 euros in this website.

She should read her private messages, did you click her name and send one? In any case her email address is [email][email protected][/email], Hope you get a response.

Doug

lumiere33

thanks Doug, I’ve just an email.
                                I found a website and i’m reporting to the authorities.
                                What the hell are they doing taking people’s money and not solving problems ????

I’m so sorry you haven’t gotten any response. Artists Network TV accounts have been updated and that may be the issue and our customer service will be happy to help. These are the up to date phone and emails of customer service:

[email][email protected][/email] or call us at 855-842-5267.

You can also look into making sure your old account is synced with your new account here:

https://www.artistsnetwork.com/faqs/

You can also always reach out to me directly. I’m happy to intercede and try to see what is going on for you!

[email][email protected][/email]

Please don’t hesitate to reach out and apologies for what has been protracted issue for you!

Courtney

Just saw your email and am working on it now!

lumiere33

hello, I received a usual unswer again, for a seven hundred time, giving me steps on how to connect. of course, again, it doesn’t work. so as in my other hundred emails to them, I sent them photos to show them what happens when I try to connect.

I want a refund, at least for some of the things I bought there : all the Vlouthuis videos, my pastel journal subscription and 1 year TV subsrcription. I won’t ask for the rest.

I’m really fed up with all this.
                                    I reported to the authorities, but in France, it will take time to arrive to them.

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 16 total)
                                  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.