Home Forums Explore Media Pastels Soft Pastel Talk Large Dakota Traveler on Sale

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author
    Gaynelle

Hi all,
        This is my first post but I just had to share in case anyone’s interested. The Large Dakota Traveler is on sale for $154.00 plus shipping!! I’ve been wanting one for quite awhile and when I saw that price I snapped it up. I just wanted to share a great deal!

Donna T

Thanks Gaynelle. If you feel like sharing a photo of your new box when it’s all dressed up with pastels we would love to see it!

Donna
            C&C Always Welcome

Donna T

Welcome to the forum! :wave:

Donna
                C&C Always Welcome

Gaynelle

Donna,
                    Thank you so much for the warm welcome. When it comes in and it’s organized I’ll definitely share a picture of, that will probably be the last time it will be neat for awhile! 😜😜

water girl

Welcome to our dusty little forum. I hope you’ll be sharing soon.

[FONT="Comic Sans MS"]Karen, IAPS/MC, PSA WC Moderator-Pastels

web site , Getting started in soft pastels., What you need to know, Critique Guide Lines

Gaynelle

Thank you! I’ve been reading and learning so much on here for at least a year. This site is amazing!!

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
                          • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.