WetCanvas
Home Member Services Content Areas Tools Info Center WC Partners Shop Help
Channels:
Search for:
in:

Welcome to the WetCanvas forums. You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions, articles and access our other FREE features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please visit our help center.

Go Back   WetCanvas > Explore Subjects > Florals and Botanical
User Name
Password
Register Mark Forums Read

Salute to our Partners
WC! Sponsors

Our Sponsors
Closed Thread

#136   Report Bad Post  
Old 05-30-2011, 11:40 AM
Texas

Hails from United States
Re: The Greenies'chat room : May 2011

Patti, awesome shot of the foothills!! Have enjoyed all of your adventures!!

Jean, have fun on your trip! If we were closer, I would ask you to bring me back a rock from there. I am supposed to get one from Africa soon. . .if the guy remembers!! (Another guy got as far as the airport coming out of Mexico and had to leave it there. . .they would not let it pass! ;-{ )

Meryl, glad to hear from you again. Thought we were going to have to go there and check on you!! You kiss by pup goodbye and know that she is sheltered, fed, and loved, and go and have a great time!!!

Elaine, I think that I will just have a piece of cake and not learn how to do that! I would be thrilled to teach you how to Watercolor!! After 4 years, I am getting the hang of it, I hope!!

Agnes, girlfriend, when are you have to leave? You have time for a commission? Glad that you are a Girl Scout. . .that makes sense to me!?!

Maureen, glad Charlie is doing better! That makes you feel better!!

Patti, what we would give in Texas for a bit of moisture from the sky! The wind has been blowing and the temps. are in the mid to upper 90's F. The ground is drying out by the minute! This is July and August weather. . .wonder what that will be like????

Hugs to all that are lurking, too!!

Katherine

Last edited by Antiqueteacher : 05-30-2011 at 11:42 AM.
  #137   Report Bad Post  
Old 05-31-2011, 08:53 AM
A Local Legend
60mi North of NYC

Hails from United States

Hi Everyone,

Oh it's just so nice and quiet round here..hahaha nobody home, don't need to do anything for anyone, just me and the animals..haha Sun is out, such a delightful morning. Did all my chores early and now hopefully can get my head into that very nice place and do some painting.

Agnes sweetie hope the day is going well for you and all the packing and my goodness you're painting a nude too, you amaze me, you are like the Energizer Bunny..just keep going and going..haha Hugs for your day.

Hi Maureen happy to hear that Charlie is doing okay, amazing tho isn't it how much perserverance they have, such stout hearted little guys have to admit I often think our thought process is at times a stumbling block, they just do cause that's what they do. Willie is doing much better, nothing is going to make those hind legs go back into the sockets but you were right with that Metacam and the other he's doing unbelievably well, now I'm the only one that limps...haha Give Charlie a big pet for me.

Carol how's Maddie doing? Any decisions about the eye?

Hi Meryl thinking it's time for another coffee and chat..haha how's the shoulder kiddo, are you behaving yourself hmmmmm.

Hi Jean give Dutch a pet too and do take pixs at the wedding n share please.

Hi Dewi, Sharrm, EP, Tracy, Llalena, Patti, Kerry, Shirl, Patti, Patty, all the peeps.

Katherine I would be happy to learn from you and I'd just bake you any kind of cake you wanted..but I think I'm hopeless..haha I keep tryin' tho and I think I've come to the conclusion that there are just times that you have to do what you do and be content to oooo and ahhhhh over those who do what you can't..appreciation is in itself an art and I so appreciate you guys and the water color talent you have.

Well need a shower then going to settle down and see if I can't find my muse, seems like such a long, long time since I've had a creative thought in my head and started something that has really captured my attention. Maybe not that way but it sure feels like it..haha

Be well everyone and I hope your day was grand as it ends or it's starting off perfectly I will catch ya all later.

Hugs all round,
Elaine

Art is a collaboration between God and the artist, and the less the artist does the better. André Gide Forum Projects: Plant Parade projects in
Florals/Botanicals,
Different Strokes in the Acrylics Forum.
  #138   Report Bad Post  
Old 05-31-2011, 07:03 PM
Lord of the Arts
120kms south of Brisbane, Australia

Hails from Australia

Hiiiii All and HI Noods, yes Im behaving myself...got no bloody choice...grrrrrr. Im up early cos I have to take my lady shopping. (hell would rather go to Dentist) I hate shopping

Cold weather is giving me grief, arms is doing good as far as movement, but the constant ache/pain is driving me batty. No matter how I try, I cant stick to Drs, rules, the fluro in the kitchen went and I had to put a new globe in...no kidding mammoth task , achieved but manage to break cover ... oh well at least..."let there be light"
Im so involved with this painting, I have lost track of days... Struck some problems with perspective but Mum helped me out... Never could understand perspective tutorials, Im a hands on person.... I think this has been the greatest challenge and yet the greatest learning experience I could have come across.
Oh well have better sign off time is getting away....
Noods Ill email you and set up skype time... dont forget the bikkies lol

Take care everyone... and remember this is a chat room... not a bloody morgue.... so twinkle those fingers and keep them snippets of your lives coming......

Art enables us to find ourselves and lose ourselves at the same time. (Thomas Merton)
C&C Most Welcome and Desired.
  #139   Report Bad Post  
Old 05-31-2011, 09:42 PM
A WetCanvas! Patron Saint
Buckeye living with the Gators

Hails from United States

Quote:
Originally Posted by meggs
Pattilou you are such a crackup, love your posts.
I lived in a caravan for 3 years, it was 27 foot long and the equivalent in an an annex which was our storage and loungeroom.
With three of us it was a breeze, but when the baby came along, was glad to move into our house, even though it was only at lock up stage. With all the baby gear, it just got to crowded..
I'm sorry Meryl, I didn't mean to crack you up, you seem to be doing a good job of that all by yourself. Our motorhome is 40 foot, don't think I could live in a 27 foot and stay sane. You also have to get along really well with your spouse... or do a lot of shopping. I'm not into shopping all that much unless it is art supplies, but then there is no room to store them.

Well today was sunny and I couldn't figure out what that big yellow ball in the sky was for. Thought maybe the predicted end of the world was late, then someone explained it to me!

Jean have a nice vacation and stay safe.

Agnes you make me tired and I wouldn't even think of doing a nude male or female, although a male would be more interesting!

Hello to all the gang. I have to go get some laundry done now.

My Blog
  #140   Report Bad Post  
Old 06-01-2011, 12:57 AM
Lord of the Arts
120kms south of Brisbane, Australia

Hails from Australia

Steps on Pattilou's toes and says.... "Smartass"

Just got back from shopping with my lady, how can one little lady eat so much food .. Took vegs and fruit out to car to find I had a flat tyre... Great !!! I have a back tyre thats a nail magnet. Send in Road Assist.. good thing I just paid the subscription. They make good money outa me, $95 per year and I have called them about 8 times in 30 years.

Just received 2 parcels in the mail from two artist ladies I have email contact with. One from UK and the other from Wisconsin USA .. am savouring the moment before I open them.
Was a great night last night, found 2 old friends on Facebook .. One who I went to school with and attended her wedding, lives just a few kms from me...havent seen her for more than 40 years. Aint technology grand.

Is 2pm Wednesday afternoon here, now decisions, Nanny Nap or paint.... aww need a coffee to ponder the question.... cheers all.

Art enables us to find ourselves and lose ourselves at the same time. (Thomas Merton)
C&C Most Welcome and Desired.