Home Forums Explore Media Acrylics I Spy Salisbury

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • Author
    dave woody

dave woody

25cmx20cm hardboard.

As you know, I have no artistic merit to attempt a portrait of a landscape, a castle, a cathedral or a person……..but since there is a decent story to portray, I thought I could get away with including a faux image of the marvellous Salisbury Cathedral.
            I did a good job on their clothing, don’t you think?

Nice.

C&C always welcome. Michelle

mkmcreations.com
            Every painting is a new adventure.

Colorado_Ed

We visited Salisbury Cathedral when we visited England a few years ago! Hope to go back some time.

"The universe is under no obligation to make sense to you." Neil deGrasse Tyson

My blog: http://ejsherman.blogspot.com/
                Instagram: edward_sherman

dave woody

……visitor numbers are down considerably ….the investigation continues.

Margaretta

You have told part of the story which is so sad. Can’t believe this James Bond movie type of happening is still occurring.
                        I feel for the people. No proof yet whodunnit but we booked our first trip to Russia for later this year for our 40th Wedding Anniversary. I’ve been longing to go for 40+ years especially to the Hermitage and Faberge Museums. It may have to be cancelled now. But most importantly, I hope those affected recover very soon. The cathedral is magnificent and Salisbury and the countryside around is beautiful.

Through striving, to the stars.:confused:

So sad – and Salisbury Cathedral is so beautiful.

Crazy that this sort of thing is still happening – dangerous for the world too as there could be far-reaching consequences.

Margaretta – having closed the British Consul in St Petersburg, I think it would be better to cancel – shame, but safer.

********** Funny you should paint this Dave – I was thinking of your ‘thinking’ on subjects earlier today, before seeing this!

Here’s one for you – ‘Wardrobe Malfunction’!

Cheers, Maureen

Forum projects: Plant Parade projects in the Florals/Botanicals forum , WDE in the All Media Art Events , Different Strokes in Acrylics forum .

dave woody

********** Funny you should paint this Dave – I was thinking of your ‘thinking’ on subjects earlier today, before seeing this!

Here’s one for you – ‘Wardrobe Malfunction’!

Thank’s for thinking of me…..’thinking’

I am very flattered to receive your commission on the topic of …’Wardrobe Malfunction’ ….thank you. I am on it ……..ha haaa

dave woody

Thank’s for thinking of me…..’thinking’

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
                              • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.