Home Forums Explore Media Drawing and Sketching drawings of flowers on paper black and white flower drawing by raphael perez

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    rafiperez

drawings of flowers on paper black and white flower drawing by raphael perez

Zarathustra

Not sure why you haven’t got any comments yet, but let me be the first to say nice work. It reminds me of the sort of illustrations you can find in the late 19th century and early 20th century art books.

fedetony

Very nice drawings, like in old biology book’s illustrations :)

Federico Garcia
                My Blog
                C&C always welcome :D

"...when someone gives a critique of your work, fear not. It usually means they like or care more of your work than when they just pat your back." - Tiago

Jwma321

I quite like these drawings. Which medium did you use for these? It looks like pen to me but I could be wrong.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
                  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.