Home Forums Explore Media Photography The Shutterbug Pub Shutterbug Pub Daily, Tuesday, March 31, 2020

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author

Today’s theme is POSITIVE THOUGHTS.
    I want everyone to think Positive thoughts.
    I looked out at the backyard this morning and said to my husband, “We are going to have to cut the grass pretty soon”. And I am all excited about that. It may be yet a week or two but I love the smell of grass particularly the first time it is cut in the spring.

Can you tell I had a good night’s sleep last night?
    Feeling much better today.

So, here is a guy that is two thumbs up positive.

I hope you are having a two thumbs up positive Tuesday too. :heart:
    LORELL

Photography is the art of observation. It has little to to with the things you see and everything to do with the way you see them. Elliott Erwitt
    Olympus OM-D E-M1 Mark II, Zuiko 14-150 mm zoom, Zuiko 2.8 60mm macro, Sigma 2.8 Fish Eye. Nikon D5100

damar

:thumbsup:
        Thanks for starting the daily, Lorell!
        Glad you had a better night last night.

It just started to rain here and areas around Atlanta are under Tornado Watch
        (meaning “conditions are favorable”)
        This is typical for this time of year.

I took this shot this morning while walking the dogs
        (before the rain.

“Smile”

Fujifilm X100F, XT20 + Nikon Camera Bodies & Lenses
        Photos are ©2021
        Anonymous

Hi ladies.

I haven’t been able to participate much lately – been busy finishing my taxes and arranging to turn over a chunk of my IRA to a local financial planner. All that time in front of the PC led to a rather painful back, so I haven’t been out much to take photos.

But I did manage a few shots when I took Pippin out for a very leisurely walk this morning. Here’s one of a neighbor’s red tulip…

Everybody take care: stay healthy.

Greenhill

Good advice, Lorell. I’m sure we all need a thumbs up day! Your stall holder sets the tone so well!

Patty, and a very positive image it is that you shot this morning. :thumbsup:

Lovely red tulip Dave, it strikes a positive chord.

Well, from Salina’s camp using the ‘Mazda flash’, she caught me in a thumbs up mood –
                although, with my partial left at home I confess I had to do a dab of digital dentistry! :D

Taken ten days ago with others that you’ve seen.

MY FLICKR
                OLYMPUS OM-D E-M1 Mark II * OM-D M5 MkII * XZ2 * XZ1 * E3[FONT="Georgia"]
                The camera kneads the dough, PP bakes the bread - Greenhill

Hey, what great positive feedback and support from.
                Wait till you see what I have planned for tomorrow morning.
                LORELL

You truly look so happy, Mark. Great POLIDENT smile you have there. Little did you know that you would get a chance to use your thumbs up photo so soon and for such a good cause.

Patty, we have those trees here, their seedlings remind me of worms when they fall on the ground. They are kind of messy and then all of a sudden they the mess disappears from the sidewalks.

Dave, a bad back, that’s tough. At least you were able to walk a little this morning. They say that the more you can move around, the quicker you will recover from a bad back. Just sitting worsens it.

Photography is the art of observation. It has little to to with the things you see and everything to do with the way you see them. Elliott Erwitt
                Olympus OM-D E-M1 Mark II, Zuiko 14-150 mm zoom, Zuiko 2.8 60mm macro, Sigma 2.8 Fish Eye. Nikon D5100

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
              • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.