Home Forums Explore Media Photography The Shutterbug Pub Shutterbug Pub Monday 30 March 2020

• This topic has 6 replies, 3 voices, and was last updated 4 years ago by Jon.
Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author
    damar

Monday Greetings to All.
        Hope this finds you well.

From yesterday:
        The wisteria is blooming around our location.
        It hangs from trees (wild) with a sweet fragrance.

Fujifilm X100F

Fujifilm X100F, XT20 + Nikon Camera Bodies & Lenses
        Photos are ©2021

OMG, that is so beautiful. I wish I could smell those flowers right now. I need something to calm me down. I could NOT sleep last night. That was the worst night I ever had. I purposely did not listen to news on my radio while I twisted and turned. But then one station gave a 5-10 minute update on the pandemic and my brain went into overdrive.

So, I got to get back to happy thoughts to keep my mind busy without dwelling on what is going on.

Patty, are those gorgeous flowers in your backyard? This is a delightful vision, so graceful and dainty. However, I hear that they can be a beast too. How can something so beautiful and fragrant be so destructive. Can you cut the flowers and bring the in the house so they can at least share their perfume inside?

Thanks for starting the daily, Patty. I appreciate the beautiful and relaxing composition.

LORELL

Photography is the art of observation. It has little to to with the things you see and everything to do with the way you see them. Elliott Erwitt
        Olympus OM-D E-M1 Mark II, Zuiko 14-150 mm zoom, Zuiko 2.8 60mm macro, Sigma 2.8 Fish Eye. Nikon D5100

damar

Thank You Lorell,
            Let not your heart be troubled!
            This will all pass and things will get back to normal; may seem like forever right now, but creative people can keep their minds and hands busy.
            Got a project that needs to be finished?
            Crochet sounds good right about now!

I heard the best way to stop the Corovid19 Panic is–
            >>>Turn off the TV.
            I choose to read news online that way I can filter through some of the
            saturation reporting.

Most people don’t cultivate wisteria that I’ve seen. It’s mostly covering trees along the roads sides and trees around fields.
            I guess it could be cut and brought in, but right now, everything is covered in pollen.
            I mean–greenish yellow coating.
            It’s awful! And Don, if you are reading this..our humidity here right now is at 22% which is unbelievably low!

Walked the dogs this morning and brought my little Nikon

Nikon D3300 + Nikon 35mm prime

Photos are ©2021

I love that Iris photo, beautiful contrast with the background greens. May I paint it?

Doug

We must leave our mark on this world

damar

I love that Iris photo, beautiful contrast with the background greens. May I paint it?

Doug

Hi Dough,
                Thank you!
                Check your PM

Photos are ©2021

That is such a nice compliment when someone asks to use your photo as a reference. This should turn out beautiful.

Happy Painting, Doug.
                LORELL

PS. I am half way done with the baby blanket I am working on. I shall work on it more tonight. Thanks, Patty.

Photography is the art of observation. It has little to to with the things you see and everything to do with the way you see them. Elliott Erwitt
                Olympus OM-D E-M1 Mark II, Zuiko 14-150 mm zoom, Zuiko 2.8 60mm macro, Sigma 2.8 Fish Eye. Nikon D5100

damar

That is such a nice compliment when someone asks to use your photo as a reference. This should turn out beautiful.

Happy Painting, Doug.
                    LORELL

PS. I am half way done with the baby blanket I am working on. I shall work on it more tonight. Thanks, Patty.

Thanks Lorell!
                    I hope he shares it with us when he finishes
                    (Hint hint Doug!)

Doug, my apologies for your name mis-spell…auto correct did it!
                    Dough..rolls eyes.

Lorell, take a photo of the baby blanket and post it in the “at home” challenge!

Photos are ©2021
                  Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
                  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.