WetCanvas
Home Member Services Content Areas Tools Info Center WC Partners Shop Help
Channels:
Search for:
in:

Welcome to the WetCanvas forums. You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions, articles and access our other FREE features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please visit our help center.

Go Back   WetCanvas > Explore Media > Glass Art > Let's Talk > Glass Works Lobby
User Name
Password
Register Mark Forums Read

Salute to our Partners
WC! Sponsors

Our Sponsors
Closed Thread  

#1   Report Bad Post  
Old 11-20-2014, 03:08 AM
A Local Legend
Spring, Tx US

Hails from United States
20th Nov.....only 1 wk til Turkey!

Morning!
I'm sending warm hugs to all my glassy friends in much colder places. We actually had below freezing temps for a few nights & I loved it!
I hope all are safe & warm!
Be careful out there,
ginger
  #2   Report Bad Post  
Old 11-20-2014, 08:37 AM
Enthusiast
Near Bethlehem PA

Hails from United States
Re: 20th Nov.....only 1 wk til Turkey!

Morning everyone.

Ginger glad to hear you are enjoying the cooler temps. I'll try to push more of this down to you if you will send some of the warm back up to us.
Beth glad to hear Danny did ok with his test. Good luck teaching him. Do you have the flat spot on the passenger side floor of car from pressing the "brake"? Good luck getting through all of the finals with the kids.
It is a bit warmer here today and it is supposed to get warmer over the next few days. I'll take it. The company just signed the papers for the "new" building. I got my new key for the building already so I guess that means they are going to want me to start going over there soon. I think it is going to be a very busy winter.

Have a good one.

Carlos
  #3   Report Bad Post  
Old 11-20-2014, 09:57 PM
Lord of the Arts
North Central Arkansas

Hails from United States

Evening All.

Ginger, I'd be happy to send you some chilly weather. We did get in the 50's again and that was nice. I'd like the nights to stay above freezing, please!

Carlos, if you've got a key to the new building that's a pretty good sign you'll be there soon. (Or back and forth a lot!) Hope the transition goes well.

Nope, no flat spot from my "extra" brake with Danny. He's usually so busy asking "am I doing okay?" that I don't worry too much with him. He just really messed up when it mattered! He needs more experience in traffic. We live in the boonies and there just aren't many vehicles and busy roads. The entire county only has one traffic light and it was front page news when it was installed. Life in the fast lane.

Have a good evening.
  #4   Report Bad Post  
Old 11-23-2014, 10:11 PM
florida

Hails from United States

Here in Florida it's like a solid 78 degrees. so glad im not freezing my butt off elsewhere.