Home Forums Explore Subjects Fantasy and Sci-Fi Art February 2018 Fantasy and Sci-Fi Art Monthly Challenge and Chat!

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 124 total)
  • Author
    talisman

[FONT=Calibri,Helvetica,sans-serif,&quot][FONT=Calibri,Helvetica,sans-serif,&quot]Fantasy and Sci-Fi Art Monthly Challenge and Chat! [/B][/SIZE][/FONT][/COLOR][/SIZE][/SIZE]
        [/B][/SIZE][/FONT][/COLOR][/SIZE]
        [FONT=Calibri,Helvetica,sans-serif,&quot][FONT=Calibri,Helvetica,sans-serif,&quot]February 2018

[/B][/SIZE][/FONT][/COLOR][/SIZE]GUIDELINES:
        On the first of each month a subject, concept or idea will be posted in a thread entitled Fantasy Science Fiction Monthly Challenge and Chat.

All entries must be new original artworks for this challenge in any style or genre of Fantasy or Science Fiction done in any medium, 2D or 3D.
        Join in the discussion about the project – it’s friendly and fun to learn how others are coping/struggling/thriving!!! But no visual images! Help can be gained from asking but also from looking for resource materials elsewhere such as the Reference Image Library or best of all your own wonderful imagination!
        A ‘reveal’ date for all is 21th of the month – that gives us a little over 3 weeks to make the work, plus few extra days for latecomers.

Please post the finished artwork on this thread at that time.

[/FONT][/COLOR] The Challenge this month is “Your Greatest Fear”

This Challenge was suggested by Woody Welch and since he mentioned it twice I think it is something he would really like to do.
        So here you go Woody, this ones for you!
        [/SIZE]

Dianna WC! Guide: Fantasy/Sci-Fi Art
        C and C always welcome.
        My DeviantArt Gallery

WoodyWelch

:clap:

You have no idea what you’ve unleashed :lol:

My greatest fear is seeing what Woody is going to paint.

C&C always welcome. Michelle

mkmcreations.com
            Every painting is a new adventure.

talisman

My greatest fear is seeing what Woody is going to paint.

Very True!:lol::lol::lol:

C and C always welcome.
                My DeviantArt Gallery

talisman

My Hubby is getting a total hip replacement on his left hip on Feb 26th.
                    So some pre-op stuff to do, then the Operation. It will be a busy month.
                    He is getting a titanium replacement, I say he is becoming the Bionic Man one part at a time.

C and C always welcome.
                    My DeviantArt Gallery

Attalus

Phooey, how Fantasy is a certified letter from the IRS? :clear: Or my ex-wife?

I’ll have to come up with a second tier fear. :(

Bill was a long time valued member of our community who passed away after a lengthy illness. We will miss him. Rest in peace.

"Modern art is what happens when painters stop looking at girls and persuade themselves that they have a better idea."- John Ciardi

My dA page:http://attalus.deviantart.com/

WoodyWelch

He is getting a titanium replacement, I say he is becoming the Bionic Man one part at a time.

All the best…I hope everything goes well!!!:heart::grouphug:

I just had a wisdom tooth pulled today. At the moment I’m afraid of the lopsided chipmunk cheeked person in the mirror, she seems to be a bit dizzy at the moment.

I think I’m with Bill on the IRS thing though. Sends shivers down my spine!

Hope all goes well! He’s going to feel so much better when it’s all done and healed.

Can’t wait to see what Woody comes up with. :evil:

Michelle, you could paint Woody painting! :)

The Purple Dog Painting Blog
                            Find me on Instagram
                            Find me on Facebook

Attalus

Dianna, tell your hubby we all said to “get well soon” :) I’ve never had a joint replaced but my cataract surgery improved the quality of my life enormously.

Bill was a long time valued member of our community who passed away after a lengthy illness. We will miss him. Rest in peace.

"Modern art is what happens when painters stop looking at girls and persuade themselves that they have a better idea."- John Ciardi

WoodyWelch

Last year I painted something I called “WAITING” which was my artistic way of letting off a bit of steam when it comes to my distrust and fear of the medical profession.:envy:

Now I will come up with a new subject that supersedes this….I will call it PAIN…because that is what I fear the most. A simple title to a vile and reprehensible piece of art. I can’t wait to start.:evil:

Attalus

Looks like a normal day at the OR to me, but the circulating nurse seems to have been dieting too much…oh, well :angel:

WoodyWelch

Looks like a normal day at the OR to me, but the circulating nurse seems to have been dieting too much…oh, well :angel:

:lol:

talisman

Thanks for all the Well Wishes for my Hubby!

Two years ago he had Back Surgery and I had my cataracts done that year also. Both were good for us eventually!

I know my greatest fear, but I’m having a difficult time conceptualizing how to do it visually.

C and C always welcome.
                                                My DeviantArt Gallery

I hope all goes well for your hubby Dianna.

Woody, hospitals are scary enough without you painting something like that lol.

My actual greatest fears are something I try not to think about because they say thinking about things makes them happen.

Hey, I know a good one, vegetables taking revenge and eating us. Two projects in one lol.

C&C always welcome. Michelle

mkmcreations.com
                                                Every painting is a new adventure.

Attalus

Hey, I know a good one, vegetables taking revenge and eating us. Two projects in one lol.

There used to be a poster of a pair of giant crayfish eating a pile of tiny boiled humans, but I can’t find it online :(

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 124 total)
                                                  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.