Home Forums The Town Center All Media Art Events wde..2.15.19…tango

Viewing 13 posts - 1 through 13 (of 13 total)
  • Author
    tyree

7×10…mech pencil..w/c sketch…1.5 hr..strathmore vision media mix..thank you for the lovely photos this week !!!
        tyree :)

'art is the most intense mode of individualism that the world has known'.....oscar wilde

SAndypp

Tyree this is marvellous this is certainly you. I love the faces, the hands, the gestures. You can feel their passion for dance. Bravo!!!!! 🥈 For being Number two participant. Thank you for joining in. Watch for your beautiful rendition at the end of the week when I do the gallery. 🎉🎁. Big congrats from my part. Your humble host Sandy.

ConnieT

Yummy, I just love the colors. Dancers are wonderful! I can hear the music…

ConnieT[FONT="Comic Sans MS"]

In a world where you can be anything... be kind. :heart:

crispur2005

I just knew you would pick this one, those lovely hot reds and yellows are perfect for it. Another keeper.:clap: :clap: :clap:

Christine :wave:

Love your intimate dancing couple, Susan!

Kay

Moderator: Watermedia, Mixed Media, Abstract/Contemporary

eyepaint

Aha I knew this was the one for you. The expression on their faces :) :) :)

-- EP Moderator for:
                        All Media Art Events, Artwork From Life, Art Journals

123harry

You have moved away from the drama of the reference to depict a quieter, more intimate moment. The confidently brushed colours work well.

C&C always welcome.
                            Instagram harry.hamill

Shanec

Ooh la la! vibrant and oozing with style and sophistication.

Shane

https://artbyshanec.com

Scattykat

… I loved this ref, this is great, very well done…

Scatty ....
                                    ..................all things come to those who dreamzzzzzzz...[/COLOR]

Sizzling! Well-suited to your signature style!

Wendy C&C always welcome
                                    Everybody likes feedback! Please remember to comment on others' threads, even if it's just a "nice work" post.

I agree with Harry!

I always like the way you cut out the inessentials and go the essence of the subject!

Cheers, Maureen

Forum projects: Plant Parade projects in the Florals/Botanicals forum , WDE in the All Media Art Events , Different Strokes in Acrylics forum .

artastic

Great characterization

C&C always welcome -Bonnie-
                                        http://s3.amazonaws.com/wetcanvas-hdc/Community/images/04-Jan-2017/104250-banner.jpg

“It’s possible to have an awesome life, but it’s up to ourselves to do it.” Weekly Drawing Event, Want to host a WDE? Hosts needed starting now.

Hey Susan:wave: another fine version of this popular ref:thumbsup: definitely got the latin look and sense of dance,love the colours also:clap:

http://s3.amazonaws.com/wetcanvas-hdc/Community/images/15-Aug-2012/6932-painting-sig.jpg

http://guilliartgallery.blogspot.com/2009/12/still-life.html

Viewing 13 posts - 1 through 13 (of 13 total)
                                      • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.